Why Google always gives priority to Adwords not SEO?

erdr86

Google never penalizes sites doing Blackhat SEO which are taking Adwords services from it, But make penalizes websites doing SEO. Will Google Stop SEO when we stop to take PPC services from it.

Please explain.

Thanks in Advance!

pramod

Google never penalizes sites doing Blackhat SEO which are taking Adwords services from it, But make penalizes websites doing SEO. Will Google Stop SEO when we stop to take PPC services from it.

Please explain.

Thanks in Advance!
How do you come to know about "Google never penalizes sites doing Blackhat SEO which are taking Adwords services from it"?

Deepak Kaushik

Please explain.

Thanks in Advance!

I did not notice this thing ever. Can you further explain from where you get this or you personally noticed ?

andrewmark

Who said you that Google only gives priority to Adwords not organic search engine optimiztion. Your thinking is worng because you don't know that what is the different in Adwords and organic SEO. We all know that Adwords are paid and everyone don't have money to promote their business with Adwords. Google works for users not for those people who try to play with google to get better rank on SERP.

Yngvi

This is one of the typical myths that circulates around the internet.

Google Adwords and Google organic search are completely separate entities. Having an Adwords account will have NO EFFECT WHATSOEVER, either negative or positive on a websites organic search results.

A few large companies with huge Adwords budgets have received penalties and seen their organic results affected. These companies did not receive preferential treatment in the organic results simply because they have a large Adwords account.

If you engage in black hat SEO techniques, you will be penalized and your organic results will suffer regardless of the size of your Adwords budget.

Just because some companies may have slipped the net, and got away with using black hat techniques, it does not mean that they will always get away with it.

To repeat:Having an Adwords account will NOT give you preferential treatment in the organic results.

hoangvu

hoangvu
I got confused that if I use Google Adwords then it can help my keywords or SEO better than without using google adwords, because I think GA help my site increase traffic, traffic is a factor to increase SEO scores thus Goolge adwords will help my site SEO better, right ?

hoangvu

I'm often not patient to view videos :rolleyes: if possible, give me an answer True or False

Yngvi

In the words of Matt Cutts as explained in the video. The answer is NO.
I think you can pretty much take his word for it.

web3k

I think you'll find they do. There has been one large case of the last few years, BMW in Germany, which was penalised, despite their large adwords advertising budget.

Other notable examples can be found at [URLnf=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_penalty]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Google_penalty[/URLnf]

vishwa

There is no relation with Back Hat SEO and Google Adwords. If you use Black Hat techniques, no body will save you from get penalize by Google. However Adwords is a Google Product and one of the top revenue generating product for Google, So, It is always appreciate by Google.

walker.king89

This is right Google always give priority to the Ad-word. But, that not mean Google not penalized those website which opt Ad-word. they also penalized the website which follow black hat SEO even they opt Ad-word. Because penalty is done by the Google algorithm update not by a Google members.

chrisraj

Walker is right, google give preference to google adwords,because it is paid whereas Black hat seo is done and as well as ppc is done surely google will penalize, it doesnt matter how much you invest.
Google adwords and seo is totally different.

ketul

Google give penalty on all type of website that use black hat SEO. Whatever if they ranking by black hat SEO or ad-words. In google algorithm update, all website are same either by SEO or adwords.
Same rule are applicable for both kind of site.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.