New PPC Campaign (FB Advert) - Direct link or through Page

Mike Brean

If you put direct link, visitors shows products page of amazon website. I am right, don't select this option. You create Facebook advertising campaign, promote and sell products through FB page.After visitors send to main site.
I am select second options, FB page then send them to main site.

DNP

yes, you shouldn't select this option.

IMPro

If you put up direct link to your affiliated products, you should use retargeting technology to get those non-converted visitors back to your offer.

Using retargeting pixel you can easily scale out variations of ads that aren't converting; kill them and keep good; converting ones.
But it is always best idea to let them going through your squeeze page where you can collect their emails so you can connect them for future sales.

elcidofaguy

I have found that direct linking does not work... In addition to direct selling.... and with that a loss of funds.... People on FB get annoyed with obvious selling... My recommendation is to use this to build your list through offering a bonus incentive... You'll get a much better ROI.... From there work on providing value to your news list members with building trust and you'll be able to promote/sell stuff.... So look at this for the long haul....

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views