Looking for cheap hosting provider

nusretsambew

Don't trust dishonest claims like "Best web hosting only $1 /month" or "Get the cheapest web hosting without sacrificing quality and features!!". It is very important that your service be uptime (functioning and available for use) . If your hosting service is not uptime it can be catastrophic! Considering the importance of this fact, if you compare the reviews of best web hosting services such as Godaddy, Bluehost and Hostgator you can see all of them offer their web hosting packages under $10 /month. Especially godaddy provides cheap web hosting, email hosting and domain name registration services with month to month payment options which is great for someone like you looking for a cheap and reliable service.

Last edited:

Skyworker

I prefer this [URLnf="https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/102-Shared-Web-Hosting-Offers"]shared hosting[/URLnf], you'll have 1Gb disk space, 100Gb montly bandwith and lowest cost in 12$/yearly. You can find also VPS here

AnushreeShah

I would suggest you can get the cheapest dedicated server hosting from Rackbank Datacenter. I am using dedicated hosting services from last nine months.

They provide amazing costumer support.

WilliamJCook

I think HostGator,

While we compare to other, they provide excellent service with minimum price list. And it's service is reliable, no negative comments in their services.

ElixantTechnology

I think that people are absolutely insane when they look for the cheapest of the cheap hosting. Reading through this thread I noticed OP mentioned that he makes decent money off of said websites, however he wasn't willing to invest more than $3 per site for hosting as he doesn't think that he should be investing more money into said sites....

People like this shouldn't be online or operating thier own websites. What's that old saying? "You've got to spend money, to make money."

WilliamJCook

I think HostGator is the best option. Compared to others its provide the service with cheap price list.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads