Review My Home Theater Blog

Liliana

Look good and clean design but I suggest you try to add responsive for its template, sure it will become perfect :smart:

NaturalWriter

I like the look of the site. It's clean. However there's a couple of major things that you may want to adjust.

:) If it is a place where people can provide advice, I would have the home page explaining what your website is suppose to be about. When I went to the home page, it has a "Store" like feel where I could purchase items. I kept looking for the "Buy Now" buttons. So to avoid confusion I would have the home page as an introduction explaining to people what your wanting to accomplish with your website.

NOTE: 15 minutes later - I notice it IS an actual store, not just a place for people to get advice. You really need to explain what your site is on the front page. Just a nice introduction, so there's no confusion.

:) When I had clicked on one of your posts, I found it very hard to read because of the ads on the upper left hand side of the page. It was very distracting, and they ran along with the words of your post. Perhaps you can consider placing those ads under the fold (post), so people don't go cross eyed, or get confused with it being a site full of ads.

:) Pictures to go along with your posts would be great, as it will help your visitors get through the post by having a nice visual appeal.

:) If you are in the USA, you have to state on the bottom of your site, that you are an affiliate. If you're not, then disregard this comment...lol

In closing, the site is clean but can create confusion as you're cruising around it, as it leaves a person clicking unknowingly to either a blog post or a store page...:blink:

tunescool

I notice it IS an actual store, not just a place for people to get advice. You really need to explain what your site is on the front page. Just a nice introduction
i just started the site and put the links to the products on there. what you said makes sense, make it apparent that you can buy stuff there. my intention was mainly to have a blog and just have a link to buy some stuff but it became a bigger deal when i broke it up into components. amps, tvs, speakers

so ill put something explaining what the site is about, information and you can buy products. like i said, i just started the site. i have other sites im always promoting or whatever and im just not organized enough mentally to just focus on one project

I found it very hard to read because of the ads on the upper left hand side of the page
i use plugins for all the ads that have widgets. that ad isnt in a widget and i dont even know how to remove it from the page. i was going to but cant yet

thanks for looking at the site. i think its a way better situation

Home Theater Information
Shop For All Your Home Theater

it puts visitors rite there and lets them know where they are

NaturalWriter

Anytime you want me to have a look at the changes you make, let me know. I will gladly have a peek for you and let you know my thoughts!

Good luck and keep us updated!

Regards,
NaturalWriter

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views