What search engines want

Michele D.

I am a bit frustrated because of not receiving enough traffic on my website. Can some one please help me and let me know what search engines really want

now-a-days because many say SEO strategies and back link strategies have changed a bit .

So was just wondering if something have changed.

walker.king89

if you just wants traffic to your website you may need to publish your website to the Social media websites where the users can review your website and help to improve website visibility. you may need quality content on your website get the attention of users. content play a grate role to attract the users on websites.

chandanthaver

i just want only Google search engine because it famous and its visitors is much more in compare to other.

ketul

Website traffic is depend on your site promotion? Which type of strategy you prefer to promote your business. SMM and SMO increase your site visibility and popularity on SE.
But also focus on quality content because it plays a vital role in SEO. A descriptive and unique content will brings visitor to your site.

auraiyaitsolutions

Use to Share your Regular Updated Blog post on Social Media Sites, Content should high quality & Unique.

Bulkma

Google and other search engine focuses on websites that provides meaningful search results to the visitor. Which is why websites that ranks well must have informative and unique content plus quality backlinks

midasBalaa

The easiest way to get traffic is to go social. Most websites take time to rank and if you are only relying on search engines, you can easily get discouraged. Try different approaches like social media, forum posting, advertising, encouraging user reviews etc. Don't concentrate on Search Engine Optimization only

NicholasM

Now-a-days search engine want content and content on your site and with your backlinks too.. You have make your site dynamic for getting good traffic.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.