Similar keyword, different landing page

ketul

Hello SEO experts,
I have two keywords like web Development Company in xyz and website Development Company in xyz. Both keywords have similarity. Now my question is that the landing page of both keyword is different but their on page is accurate. I mark that that type of keyword represent home page but I choose inner page for 1 keyword. So any suggestion regarding that keyword?

walker.king89

According to me this may happen some time when our website content have high keyword density with the keyword which we have select for other web page. you may need to minimized the keyword density from the web page which open on wrong keyword. Google fetch more of keyword form this web page so, search query shows this page.

abhi_garg

Well My Point of view Both Keywords pages must be different ! Absolutely there is much keyword density ! Which is making to adding both pages on same keywords to each other ! My Suggestion is make little low keyword density for Both pages !

Bulkma

There is no problem with that, you can have even more keywords but with similarity, just like my site, I have 120 articles but each article with different keyword but rotating around one main keyword and I don't have problem in ranking. Just two keywords is like nothing, you need more than that for the sake of keyword density.

NicholasM

Just use "Website Development Company In XYZ" in title and keywords as Google will automatically rank your web development company in xyz when quality of backlinks created.

Alawi

I have two keywords like web Development Company in xyz and website Development Company in xyz. Both keywords have similarity.
It is also like same keyword :clap_1:
I would suggest to target with different keyword phrase and related to the landing page. This is to extend the influence of the website and serve also as a medium to reach targeted audience.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.