SEO After Hummingbird, Penguin and Panda?

Liliana

Hi there,

Can you tell me any ways to SEO After Google Hummingbird, Penguin and Panda updated? and improve our website rankings at this time. What Works for SEO that more effective and safe for our websites?

Please let me know some ideas?

peterscot

After the updation of hummingbird, penguin and panda algorithm, There is much care for the spam content usage and spam articles posting. You have to do more forum discussion one or two times a week with no spammimg. it will really work for your site to get rank well.

Bulkma

Penguin, panda etc have no effect to the website with white hat seo. What you should focus on is avoid any strategy that will connect your website to any kind of spam work. Rather take long to rank high than ranking high in short time through spammy techniques.

raj kumar

Hi there,

Can you tell me any ways to SEO After Google Hummingbird, Penguin and Panda updated? and improve our website rankings at this time. What Works for SEO that more effective and safe for our websites?

Please let me know some ideas?
it is essentially noted that sites for users and site for SEO. When a site has more content, for just for the shake of links inserted in it and lesser users interactivity, they fall under Google's scanner, let it be any effect. If your overall participation for building your brand is for users based.
Hope you understand, ethics of it.

signupforseo

After all the Updates in SEO by Google its required that what ever work you do should be up to mark with out repeatation or duplicacy.The Post or submission should be genuine not fake ..

Jenifer

After the google updates( hummingbird, penguin and panda algorithm) there is more important with content duplication. Build more back link without spamming

Alawi

Optimize your website for your targeted audience and provide them engaging and interesting content that will benefit them in the long run then rankings will follow.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.