Illustrator Vs PhotoShop?

bullet

Photoshop is more on photo editing like photo manipulation or editing background. I used this Photoshop not only for photos, i used this software to make digital art. It's more fun if you know all about this software, it helps your skills more improve and more ideas to create. For illustrator i used this to make logos or vector art. This so much better to used when you doing vector art than Photoshop.It makes your design more clean.

iamchenita

Hi everyone,

I just planned to study some Picture editing softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator..
Finally these are my options but I don't know which I should go with to have images that I want for my internet marketing products
Recommend me which one should I choose first and learn?

Thanks
Hello!
If you want to edit pictures like retouching it, removing the background, photo manipulation, etc, I would prefer to suggest you to use Photoshop for which Photoshop is used for enhancing the image.
If you want to edit pictures like vectoring it, make it to a cartoon character or something similar with vectorized photos, I would prefer to suggest you to use Illustrator for which Illustrator is used for graphic arts design.
Although you can used Photoshop to make a graphic art designs, the best output of the image would be Illustrator rather than Photoshop.
Its all up to you which of the two you will choose to use. You just have to know what type of picture editing you want to learn. Is it enhancing the image or vectorizing it.

Carlos Kerika

Well I would use a different approach to your question and recommend these two photo editing softwares which are best suited for beginners before shifting to much complex software such as Photoshop.

Photoscape - This program has a different interface that to Photoshop. It takes a completely different direction and mainly aims to be user friendly for beginners. Once you get the hang of the interface, you’ll have a lot of power at your fingertips

Paint.NET - The Paint.NET seems to be the popular reason being it installed on pretty much everyone’s PC. Starting as a Microsoft product, it is now being compared to Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Photo Editor, and GIMP. It prides itself on being “immediately intuitive and quickly learnable”, making this an ideal candidate for newbies.

edwardkenway

Illustrator: Photoshop:

vector based graphics can be made by it. basically used for pixel based graphics
Uses for Designers with AI. Artist people are basically uses for PS
Huge zoom capability no faded things But in this section picture can be cracked or faded
can be use many artboards here is only single images or canvases
contains many objects single objects can be use here

These are some differences that i know between AI & PS. Beside these, lots of things can be done by these 2 softwares, professional level these apps have huge demand.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads