What is an impression?

hoangvu

Hi everyone,

I'm new on internet marketing online field, some terns in this field I didn't understand its meanings.
I want to know about PPC advertising and my question is what is an impression in pay per click advertising ?

Thanks in advanced

Irish

As I know that the number of impressions is the number of times an ad is displayed in response to searchers using your keywords. When your ad appears in response to 1000 people searching for one of your keywords, this equals 1000 impressions.

Jackony

Occurrences of index terms 1 factor (images, text, video) on one web page. Impression is often used in the package of marketing services (advertising) and is calculated for each packet 1000.

For example, service providers such as Google Adsense ads pay $5 / CPM (Cost Per Thousand Impressions - Cost per 1,000 occurrences) means the webmaster will receive $5 per banner ads Google Adsense 1000 appearances on the site.

aixporter

Great responses! Impressions are key to managing a balanced advertising budget.

tayloralina

The impression is measuring the number of times a Web site in search engine results (SER). Each time displays on the Internet, and it calculates the impression one search, regardless of the user click the search query.

socialmediadfw

Impression refers to the number of times an ad shown by peoples who are searching the relevant search term.

alvaes

so you have site want to do some adnetwork?We are looking for good quality traffic and I’m sure that we have the right advertisers that will fit with great performance on your website.

johniemoffat

Impression is how many times any URL from your own website appeared in search results viewed by a consumer.

BloodMaster

In term of web Advertising Impression means track how many times a webpage or element on a webpage is viewed. It is one of the standard metrics used in website analytics software. The term "impressions" most often refers to page impressions, which is synonymous with page views. Each time a page is viewed, a page impression is counted. Therefore, a single visitor can rack up multiple impressions on a website by visiting multiple pages.

WilliamParker

Advertisers use impressions to measure the number of views their ads receive and advertisement space is often sold by publishers according to impressions.

fabrizio

Impressions often called a view or an ad view, is just a phrase that identifies the purpose where an ad is seen once by way of a visitor, or displayed once on the website.

Stephen Seabrook

An impact is definitely an advertising term referring to every time an ad is loaded to the screen. That's an impact, each time a client loads an ad.

ravi raj

Impression can be viewed from how many times to see the website can be calculated.

emidiolucchese

Impression often termed a view or an ad view is just a phrase that identifies the idea where an ad is seen once by a customer or displayed once on a web page.

milksheikh

I find a impression the view of a ad,whenever someone sees my ad or someone's ad.

Darby

As I know that the variety of opinions or the number of times the results which have shown an ad in searches to visitors using your keywords and phrases is termed as impressions.

kodai

impressions can be calculated by how many times to view web links for visitors.

suzykenedy

An impression is an estimate of the number of people a particular advertisement is reaching, and may be counted in different ways depending upon the way the ad is situated on the page, as well as the number of times the web page where the ad appears is shown. Ad reports list the number of total times of impression of the ad, which basically counts the number of times that the ad was served by the search engine when the keywords that the ad is connected to were searched for.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.