What will happend if you do SEO on unrelated term?

Jack London

with SEO people used to do SEO on same niche, same field but What will happend if you do SEO on unrelated term?

I'm wondering about that, and hope can get best answers from some friends here :pioneer:

JamesScruggs1

SEO on unrelated term can be harmful for your site because according to Google unrelated link may be read as spam links.

Ric

It may be harmful to do SEO on unrelated terms or You have to work more to get better result.

Divya_Rai

One of the biggest fact is that you can get high bounce rate to your website and second its not good to have links in unrelated websites, Google will consider as low quality link.

Mark I. Bentz

I agree with you Divya, you have pointed out very important reason which will happen if we will do SEO on unrelated term and that is the bounce rate, which will pass out a negative impact on the ranking of your website.

suchitra

Bounce rate might me one reason but if you do link building activities on unrelated keywords, probably you may hit by Penguin based on the link qualities.

jameels

By natural it is not good. All of SEO Optimizer focus Google Terminology . if my client Requirement Unrelated topic I will do that but i am not Responsible ranking factors. you kind information Any seo Optimizer two type of project do one is Client Responsibilities and other is he will responsible. So now what Requirement client from me

JoeHamilton

Unrelated links may boost your site's rank a bit, but not your domain related users. That's why it's better to make a positive presence on domain related post. And if you are going through unrelated post, then you have to discussed in a relevant way.

kevinwilliam145

In SEO is done on distinct term then it can offer harmful result. Unrelated term on SEO can consider as the spam links by the popular search engine Google.

FortunateBread

If we are doing SEO on unrelated term then we are just wasting our valuable time and money so better to handover overall activity for the reputed SEO firm for exact focus.

AlonzoGordon

It is harmful to your site because unrelated links cannot be helpful to get high page rank or high traffic in fact because of them there is a lot of chances for spamming your backlinks.

Ronald Joseph

I think that there will be two consequences of the doing seo for unrelated, the first will be that it will increase the bounce rate and the second will be that you may get hit by the update of Google for having low quality.

Henry15

Simply Google mark your site as spamming site. So that further SEO for your website will not work.

William Minarik

If you do SEO on unrelated term then the ranking of the site will decrease and we have to face problems related to money and time.

sarataylor

It may be harmful to do SEO on unrelated terms or You have to work more to get better result. In SEO is done on distinct term then it can offer harmful result. Unrelated term on SEO can consider as the spam links by the popular search engine Google.

MarkMatos

If you will do SEO in the unrelated terms that it is very harmful for your website,it causes decreasing the ranking of your keyword.It will come under the negative SEO and all your post will spam.

MicelMaricom

If you will do SEO in unrelated term, you won't get benefits according to your effort. Unrelated content or links can not able to increase page rank or traffic.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.