Can Facebook Ads bring sales to my site?

LazyRiches

Hi webmasters

Can Facebook Ads bring sales my site?
I'm going to buy Facebook Ads next week on posts (sale pages) that I offering my products and services.
I've not ever tried Facebook Ads before hence it's great If someone can give me any advice or suggestions

ericplotz1

Facebook is a lot of fake traffic! You're better off directing traffic to your site from an ad network like BSA. There are better ad networks out there and I am experimenting.

I will say I have had some success with BSA. You just have to find the sites that have real traffic and NEVER spend money on a 125 x125. The CTR is horrible. I am running one right now and it's .01%.

I have definitely not received any conversions for FB. FB is good for running a 'like' campaign to legitimately inflate your page without worrying about getting snagged for using bots. That's it!

I do use FB in my marketing strategies, I just don't use it for real traffic.

Reactions: LazyRiches

LazyRiches

LazyRiches
I really don't understand your shares.

Facebook is a lot of fake traffic!?

and marketing strategies, not for real traffic? As I knew then marketing strategies to get real traffic for your purpose, am I right?

Hanif

I think facebook is appropriate if you come up with attractive messages and call to action, but you need to plan carefully to avoid fake traffic

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.