How can I make income from Twitter?

LazyRiches

I have over 3000 followers on Twitter account. How can use this to advertise my web services or product?
What are some ways I can grow this and make it more profits?

Please share any tips :)

ericplotz1

Produce helpful content and hashtag your niche. I have some of the largest internet marketers on the web following me just because of the helpful content I produce. I limit the hashtags 2-3 per tweet!

Before you start seeing some results, you are going to need more then 3,000 followers.

Either way you need to produce way more helpful content then the offers you put out. That is truly the secret.

Lucia Grace

I'm also not sure about this,
I reasoned that, maybe you were hired to create a hastag beneficial to someone, you can earn money through this ?
Please share with your knowledge.
Thax

ericplotz1

Oh I heard more about hashtags but not really understand about it.
why we need hashtags 2-3 per tweet, which benefits can bring to us when using hashtags?
Can you give me a little information about that?
thx
I'm also not sure about this,
I reasoned that, maybe you were hired to create a hastag beneficial to someone, you can earn money through this ?
Please share with your knowledge.
Thax
Yes sure no problem! So it's pretty basic. One way of searching for stuff on Twitter (some people use hashtags other places as well, although more popularly used on Twitter) is by using the hashtag.

SO, because it is so widely used and so popular, it has become extremely easy to find targeted audiences and allow them to find you, with hashtags.

For instance if I wanted people to find me about nike shoes. I would post cool pics of some of the most awesome shoes by nike and hashtag #nike or whatever is recommended. Twitter actually makes suggestions as soon as you start typing a hashtag. The reason it makes these suggestions is because they are common. Use those!

The main key is the content you share when you hashtag. I try to share content that has no strings attached 80% of the time. So if i put out 5 tweets, 4 are valuable pieces of content with relevant hashtags, and 1 is selling something, CPA offer, or whatever.

How you turn it into cash is up to you and how hard you work to build a targeted and engaging audience that spends money.

Cheers

priya_soren

I have over 3000 followers on Twitter account. How can use this to advertise my web services or product?
What are some ways I can grow this and make it more profits?

Please share any tips :)
Generally twitter audience doesn't convert well because they are not in the mindset of buying but you can grab their email address and keeps sending useful content and after that send a promotion email can get some better conversions.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.