How to Get Much Visitors?

Alex_smith

How get 1000 visitors in 1 day?
and how to get number 1 search in google results?
Get 1000 visitors in 1 day at this time for a new site is not easy but it's possible if you apply some advertising campaigns (email marketing, buy banner ads,) or SEO techniques (on and off page SEO)

Get number 1 search in google results is a process needs more time and efforts on SEO and quality content. I sure if you want your keywords on top 1, focus on content and quality backlinks, Your website will show on top 1 google search results as your expected quickly.

Arnaldo

You have need to perform SEO technique to get number 1 position on search engine for your website for some high quality and relevant keyword which consist high traffic with low competition.

Social Media Marketing is also helpful to get instant traffic via posting website on social networking sites.

Koaladigital

Visit my blog and tell me what the positive and negatif.
My visitors is 400 in one day.
What you opinion?

Irish

Irish
What is your blog url?
I can have a look before give you advice to increase traffic for your website.

Koaladigital

Koaladigital
This is my blog url
koaladigital.blogspot.com

Today my visitor is 700
Thanks for all

Would you give me your twitter account or fb?

Thanks

Irish

Irish
I don't think you're having 700 visitors a day with statistics that I saw via SEO tool. can you show Google analytics with 700 visitors a day?
Your Alexa is not good, 19,000,000 , your blog looks like a new site
Homepage and inner pages, all's PR0, that showed you are having low quality content on blog.
I sure you will need improve more for your blog.

sunil0021

Getting good traffic isn't a big deal until you work hard on your website. i have some tips for getting easy sales.

1. according to Google "Content" is "King" so always write keyword rich and quality content.
2. On-page and Off-page - SEO is most important to rank your website.
3. Social Media - Turning point, never forget to share your posts on social media website because for most famous websites facebook send about 30-50% traffic.
4. fast website - another point to notice.

There are many other methods too :) hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Sunil Bishnoi

ericplotz1

If you have a site that converts well and a little money in your pocket, then you can run Facebook campaigns, promoted tweets, YouTube true view ads (big traffic driver).

Also I've tried to tell others about this gem, but nobody seems to listen. REDDIT. Build reputation (link karma) and get up votes in the beginning. I did so by sharing videos in a particular niche, completely different then the niche I was trying to push.

Then after I had a ton of Link Karma, I started sharing to reddit. The results are really astonishing and I am surprised no one really covers this social site. Once you share to reddit it's there forever and if you get a lot of up votes your share will be at the top of the category for a long time if not forever.

Pinterest, Tumblr, and We Heart It are other big traffic drivers.

Just follow and share and pin. Be careful, with Tumblr and pinterest only follow 200 people a day. With We Heart It you can do whatever you want. Follow as many as you'd like :D

Cheers

Subrat Mishra

At this point, the question becomes how important is load time. While increasing your site speed is really important and should be done for the user’s experience, it can also improve your conversion rate, this section will only look at how page speed affects SEO.

Olin Lamanna

It is very important that you work on websites with good pr associated to your niche.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.