Why is wordpress more popular than other ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danish

Is Wordpress secure. every one make website in wordpress. I don't think it would be secure. what's your openion about this?

bruno007

WordPress is secure, it is one of the most popular CMS(content management system) in the world. It provides you a platform to make website very easily, you don't need to be a professional to develop your basic or sometimes even more than basic website. It has got various themes which let's you represent yourself or product or whatever you want to publish in a fantastic way.

renthemighty

Wordpress is ok i use it, but its prone to brute attacks because by default there are no login attempt restrictions .. plus there are tons of plugin exploits,. but all CMS's are like that. Wordpress, combined with a select few security plugins can make for a pretty secure site, just dont log into your site without ssl in a coffee shop :)

annahussy

In my opinion wordpress is the best and secured CMS to use for creating website. It has many of good user-friendly features that useful for making good designed of website. It is also good to manage web content that we can edit, delete and modify when its required.

Mbolak

WordPress has a “5 – minute “ installation procedure,which makes even the installation and setup process convenient for beginners.
The developers can create professional WordPress themes, including custom WordPress design templates. They can also develop custom WordPress plugins or even customize any third party plugins to enrich the CMS driven website with features.
WordPress is built for blogging. Whether you have a standalone business blog or a small page-based website, WordPress has all the CMS features you need.
WordPress has earned users favor by being simple, flexible, and powerful. And the more one uses it, the more we understand how simple, flexible, and powerful it truly is.
WordPress is an open source blog publishing program that’s easy to setup and free to use. You use WordPress to manage posts, comments and files.

Holly Nicole

WordPress is the most popular blogging platform for may reasons.
1. It can be used for any type of website
2. The best plugin's
3. The Best Themes
4. Easy to use

jdunhin

I use Wordpress in my company for all the websites. It is easy top learn and secure! The plugin database is huge :)

Kutchers

In wordpress we can build website easily so it is popular these days.

Holly Nicole

WordPress offers the best themes and plugins as well being easy to customize. You can build any website using WP and make it unique.

Kassbilly

WordPress is easy and is very powerful web designing site so that it is popular.

Shamaali

All the tools are very easy to use in WordPress. We can get many themes.

Vamp1re

Wordpress is the best , easy to use i have develop many site's on Wordpress its easy to use and every thing on one place

demiCarlos

WordPress is more popular than other because we can create good website through this.

Kevinstv

It is easy than other so it is popular.
We can build world class website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.