Hi I'm Mark Galliano from Bedford

markgalliano

Hello, I'm Mark Galliano from Bedford in the UK. My hobbies include family get togethers, driving, classic cars, and gardening. I look forward to getting to know everyone here!

Inquestor

Welcome to WMS Mark!

May I ask what brought you here in the first place? Also, if you have any questions you can PM me anytime.

Cheers!
Inquestor

freds86

Welcome Mark to this awesome forum, I'm often hang out daily here and looking forward to hear your shares on forum.

Regards,
Fred

DPrat

Hello, I'm Mark Galliano from Bedford in the UK. My hobbies include family get togethers, driving, classic cars, and gardening. I look forward to getting to know everyone here!
Hello Mark, you are welcome to the most happening and informative forum across the internet. I hope you will add more happening moments to the forum.

HostNurse

Welcome to the community Galliano!

I'm sure you will find this place enjoyable and informative.

markgalliano

Hi, and thanks for the warm welcomes! Now that I'm retired and have more time I was thinking about launching a website for my hobbies. Since I've been lurking on here and reading quite a bit I just thought it would be the decent thing to do to introduce myself! :)

Reactions: wms

wms

Administrator
Staff member
wms
Nice to hear that :)

Here's having more web designers, web hosting providers, SEO experts and much more...they can help you in building your website if you need some supports :thumb:

Don't hesitate to share us your questions and information.

Welcome you to Webmaster Sun!!!

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
I can surely help you if you need any advice. I do it the quick and easy way when it comes to web design. I advise to go with a self-hosted CMS. I use wordpress. I have a managed VPS right now, because one of my sites gets 100k visits a month. Need the bandwith.

For you I would definitely start with a shared hosting, and stay away from anything owned by EIG. Haven't gotta chance to try anyone here at WMS so I wouldn't know who to recommend here. Make sure you can install a Wordpress script. It's free and tons of options.

Like I said, if you have any inquiries, just PM me or I can answer here for you!

Cheers Mate

ElixantTechnology

Welcome to WMS, and you definitely made the right decision. I hope that you find the community resourceful.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.