Can I create an eCommerce website with Wordpress?

margarita

Hello everyone,

I thought wordpress is only using for blogs platforms but I think it can make more things over that
my question is: can I create an eCommerce website with wordpress?
so please tell me which things I need to have to have a website as my requirement

Thanks in advanced

HostNurse

You can convert WordPress almost to any website you want including eCommerce websites by using WordPress plugins.

Reactions: margarita

margarita

margarita
Any recommendations for best WordPress plugins to make my blog get into businesses?

HostNurse

HostNurse
I did not use any WordPress plugin that I can recommend, I use WordPress script for blogging proposes. But, you can check and test by yourself or view demo sites, here is a list of Plugins that can convert WordPress script into an eCommerce one: [URLnf=http://www.wpexplorer.com/20-best-e-commerce-wordpress-plugins-2014/]Plugins List[/URLnf]

An eCommerce script that I have tested and I recommend is PrestaShop.

ericplotz1

Hello everyone,

I thought wordpress is only using for blogs platforms but I think it can make more things over that
my question is: can I create an eCommerce website with wordpress?
so please tell me which things I need to have to have a website as my requirement

Thanks in advanced
If you're going to sell your own products I would definitely go with premium web cart.

If affiliate products I would use something free like Woo commerce.

It's also a good idea to pick the cart and the theme together. Finding the theme you like can be a task so narrow it down by choosing the plugin you want to use and then pick a theme compatible with the particular plug in.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.