Why do most people fail online?

TheMedically

Most people expect instant money and gratification. Which doesn't happen. I have spent 17 years online, I actually run an online business, but have put A LOT of work into this before seeing a return of investment. It takes a lot of sweat and tears to start seeing some decent revenue and most people lose interest.

dwight10

Thanks, some people do fail with "Giving up to early" with their own work online to make money online. But Richard Branson, Successful Business Leader advised "Never give up". With my own business, I want to faster progress other small businesses even faster growth. Thanks for what you shared here. Since it is far far better that SOCIETY Members get Even More Successful! Dwight Harrison, Entrepreneur

Ale176

I think the main reason for failing to make money online is because most people don't have a mentor to learn from. Most of the times it is difficult to fit into the system without the adequate knowledge and advice of those who have made it, as even the competition is always ruthless and it is difficult for a beginner to do it alone.

If you really want to learn how to make so much money online with a real business I suggest you take one of Kevin David's courses. He is one of the industry leaders, managing to become a millionaire. In his courses he guides his students step by step in starting their own business, and all his courses begin with a free training. In fact one of the most important things is to understand if that particular business is for you or if it is better to bet on something else.

If you are interested please contact me!

I hope I helped you!

Last edited:

mkamilson

the most thing that makes people fail is fear. fear of taking risk and taking a big action

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.