Need ASP.NET Hosting in UK or European Datacenter

devpoint

Dear All,

I have new ASP.NET project and looking for ASP.NET hosting in UK. I need the recommendation please. I have found this blog [URLnf=http://windowswebhostingreview.com/cheap-asp-net-hosting-uk-asphostdirectory-reviews/]here[/URLnf] but I'm not too sure whether I can trust it. Anyone ever try asphostdirectory? I also found hostforlife.eu, netcetera. Which one is the best?

Thank you for your help

ElixantTechnology

It's pretty hit and miss in the industry these days when it comes to offering .NET capable services. With the leaps that developers have made with Linux and Open Source, the demand for Windows/Microsoft platforms have dramatically dropped. I was amazed when I jumped in as an SPLA Partner with Microsoft to find that over a 2 month span we saw 0 customers request Microsoft services, which lead us to discontinue our offering. I do wish you the best of luck however.

TSOHost - Akin

Hi devpoint,

Do you have any specific/custom requirements or are you simply looking for standard Shared Hosting/VPS packages in the UK?

Kind Regards,

Akin

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.