Pinterest vs Instagram?

BestProxies

As I myself aren't familiar with Pinterest but only Instagram. I stand with instagram. From own personal experience I can state that is effective tool for promoting your business.

Amy Richardson

It depends. Instagram generally is for sharing your experience, not for marketing use. You can show yourself there, try to find the new target. On Pinterest generally you can everything, this side is growing day by day If you want to make some campaign try to use both of them.

premiumproxies

Both are media site.. But there is a difference :D
Pinterest is best for business. and Instagram is for personal use :D So I think everyone will recommend you for Pinterest if you want to grow your business.. :D

Website Design Ltd

Controversial, but I've never been a huge fan of Pinterest for business.

I would argue that Instagram will allow you reach a more varied audience, whereas 70%+ of Pinterest users are female. Pinterest can also be messy if you don't know what you're doing.

Instagram has also opened itself up more as a business platform of late, allowing sponsored posts with CTAs, image carousels for listing products, etc. As a consumer, I far outweigh Instagram over Pinterest, and so if a business was looking to target a sucker like me, there's only one way to go.

chiru77

Both social media websites are good, People can share their images, videos, comment etc. But, with pinterest I can share linked images while it is not possible to share linked images in instagram so, I like Pinterest.

teacher73

Both platforms are used to promote stuff. I personally prefer and use Pinterest more. I find it user-friendly in which I can pin a lot of photos for inspiration without being bothered with the reactions or comments of people who follow me there. I feel that in Pinterest, I'm in my own world and that I can just create boards and pin whatever that I can use later as an inspiration in reality. Whereas in Instagram, I'm frightened with how people will make a big deal out of the things I post.

aretteprieve

I like Instagram more. It's great for business now as it offers business profiles with Instagram insights, different kinds of content and ads and you can collaborate with influencers to promote your page

genesis

I'd prefer instagram. It's handy and easy to use. In just one click for your product or something important that you can share socially, instagram is a must.

KareemCartwright

Both are good for marketing but I prefer Instagram because of its popularity which is easy to increase customer and for advertising. I Post the creative video of my product with the dedicated hashtag and because of my 50k followers it easy for me to get likes on my post.

iT-HaCks

i think pinterest is best place for website and blog promotion ...

stephenrobes

Both Instgram and Pinterest are popular and easy for social marketing. But there are some details about these platforms in marketing sphere:

- Pinterest is used on computers, tablets and smartphones. When Instagram is only available as a mobile (smartphone or tablet) app.

- To Pinterest participants and shoppers turn when they need something. For many, it’s the digital version of catalogs and magazines. And Instagram focuses more on envy and jealousy by adding a better than reality gloss to photographs, and less on social marketing.

- Pinterest is not necessarily specific to an individual, when instagram is designed to reflect a narrative of what a person sees in his or her life,to take a cool picture, share it with your friends. Pinterest is more for collecting things from all over, which lends itself much better to group usage. For example, the ability to “repin” an image allows your brand to get its content in front of a very wide variety of members.

- But customers and companies can take advantage of both Pinterest’s and Instagram's visual shopping. Shopping from the bed is more comfortable anyway.
If I need a satisfied amount of traffic I would like to go Instagram. And Promote my business product, Pinterest is the right place for me.

hostnetindia

Pinterest is far better than Instagram.
We love pinterest instead of instagram because instagram because pinterest offers vauable and informative images.
pinterest visuals are far better than instagram. Insta has become useless. We works as web hosting company and we never make marketing strategy for instagram

OrlandoHernandezRe

Instagram can be used chiefly to discuss a customers' own photographs; Pinterest is largely utilized to curate and store content frequently uploaded by others. Instagram is much more about sharing, whilst Pinterest is all about finding. This impacts how users interact with content.

alitce

Both Instgram and Pinterest are popular and easy for social marketing. But there are some details about these platforms in marketing sphere:

- Pinterest is used on computers, tablets and smartphones. When Instagram is only available as a mobile (smartphone or tablet) app.

- To Pinterest participants and shoppers turn when they need something. For many, it’s the digital version of catalogs and magazines. And Instagram focuses more on envy and jealousy by adding a better than reality gloss to photographs, and less on social marketing.

- Pinterest is not necessarily specific to an individual, when instagram is designed to reflect a narrative of what a person sees in his or her life,to take a cool picture, share it with your friends. Pinterest is more for collecting things from all over, which lends itself much better to group usage. For example, the ability to “repin” an image allows your brand to get its content in front of a very wide variety of members.

- But customers and companies can take advantage of both Pinterest’s and Instagram's visual shopping. Shopping from the bed is more comfortable anyway.
Hello Anna :)
For me, I prefer Instagram because with it's can drive traffic directly to an online store and even specific products in that store.

SaraGonzales

I actuakky believe that Instagram should not be compared to pinterest all. Instagram is better in every way.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.