Way to Get Quick Traffic

Christina Mayer

What are the best ways to get quick traffic to your website?

I really need suggestions / comments / opinions on this matter.

Thanks a lot~

aixporter

I think social shares will bring you quick traffic, SEO needs to be waited

what are other ways? :confused:

ericplotz1

Thanks a lot~
Google Ad campaigns if they are ran correctly. Companies with little budget I usually drive traffic through social media, but companies with a $4k and up budget, I use Google Ad campaigns.

Are you Adwords Certified? If not, it would do you best to get it. Nothing like having a Google Partner badge to show prospects!

Multimastery

If you want fast traffic, then you might as well forget about free traffic and go for paid traffic. Yes, free traffic can be effective, but it's a toss of the dice. You just never know when it's going to really kick in. But with paid traffic, you control this traffic at will - based on your targeting and budget.

Adwords will suck you dry quick tho. Traffic there have gotten very expensive for many niches and a lot of their rules & regulations have gotten utterly ridiculous! But there are plenty of other paid traffic sources you can experiment with around the Internet. Maybe try BingAds and some others sources where you can reach your target audience.

Miko

Thanks a lot~
Be social.

Tweet about it.
Share it.
Pin it.
Dig it.

basicblogtalk

Actually, the fastest way to increase traffic is paid way. I found that they above guy have told about that, but if you are not interesting in pay money for website advertising. I would recommend you to use the social media traffic, so you just spend 2 or 3 hours a day to share you article to various social media network such Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Linkedin.

Nytshade

Here are a couple of fastest ways to get traffic:

Free Methods:

Guest Blogging: get other people to guest post on your blog and do the same for other blog owners.
Forum Marketing: make sure you provide value or else it won't work
Blog Commenting: same as forums, provide value. Make sure you're the 1st person to comment and only use popular blogs that are updated daily.
Reddit: find a few niche related sub-reddits and post in there, make sure you give back by engaging with the community and you'll get good traffic.

Paid Methods:

Facebook Ads: if you can build your own custom audience then you'll get cheap clicks and to lower your cost even further, keep the traffic within facebook.
Bing Ads: Google Adwords is great but it is expensive so I use Bing instead.

There's a lot of ways one can get traffic but when you say "Fast Traffic", I think of the methods I just mentioned above. Combining all these strategies is really powerful, try it :)

vishwa

For instant and fast traffic you can go with Google Adwords or Bing Ads. For sustainable traffic SEO is best option for you.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.