tdadkins

Hello All,

I am a digital marketing student at the University of Michigan at Dearborn! I enjoy reading lots of different things, from sports to international news to business news. I will enjoy being a part of this vibrant community of digital marketers! If you have any questions please PM me or just post! Over the next 1 1/2 i will be taking all sorts of digital marketing classes, so i will be more and more knowledgeable about digital marketing!

Alex Thompson

Hello Tdadkins, Welcome to Webmaster Sun, looking forward to reading yours posts on this forum.

The Atlantic

Hi, Tdadkins! Welcome to WebmasterSun, glad to have you around. Have a nice stay and just ask if you have any questions!

ulterios

Welcome to Webmaster Sun, I look forward to seeing you around the boards.

:)

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Tdadkins to Webmaster Sun community a good place for webmasters and internet marketers.

Hope to see you around here!

Cheers, :drinks:

tdadkins

I'm taking a social media class and a global culture class for digital marketing in the winter. Right now i'm doing a class where we are taking the google adword tests, and getting our website ranked for certain keywords. We are learning about how to use and do a google adword campaign. Its a newer subject, maybe like 3 years old. But the people who have gotten the degrees have done very well! Im excited to learn about such a cutting edge industry. It seems your in Michigan, the best state!

miken

Welcome Tdadkins, enjoy your stay here with us!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views