Review my Backlinking Strategy in my new Blog

dipincome

Hello Guys, I have started a new blog and I am trying to get some backlinks with this idea. here

I hope you guys will love it.

Please post your views. If you were my visitors, would you be convinced enough to give me some backlinks or is there something I need to change ?

Starfire

It's a simple page I don't understand how it works

can you give me extra information about ways increase backlinks 100% quality?

Oliviacrespo

Hey,

where is eBook in your page. please tell me?

elcidofaguy

I'm sorry to say that I find this somewhat amusing... But hopefully you can use this constructively...

First of all the site just looks like a scam.. You saying "Experimentally Proven" and that's just the tip of the iceberg of how untrustworthy this looks noting the bad grammar in places... Do you even know how to conduct an experiment and to prove an outcome in a scientific manner??? I'm sure others will agree...

You're saying that you will give this amazing ebook for free which tells you how to get awesome backlinks and in order to get this ebook, one must provide you with a backlink in return... So the way I see it that is your book lol! I wont be surprised if it contains out of date information whereby you're leaving footprints for G's algo to knock you into oblivion out of the serps and into no mans land....

I would drop this and take a completely different approach.... That being said you did however make me smile ;-)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views