What is your personal favourite Apple, Windows or Android mobiles?

vishwa

I currently have Panasonic P55 phablet. Its a android phone with great features and performance.

tk_hassan

I would prefer Manufactures such as Apple & Samsung but i love to use Android Phones.

AndiLim

I don't depend it on the brand, I guess its the feature that matters the most. I used to work for an online shopping website and one of the product that we offer are gadgets. I was the one who created a content for those mobile devices and as far as my concern many people still depend their preference on the specs of the mobile gadget that we offer. Aside from that most people also depend their preference on the affordability of the cellular phone that they will buy. But of course, I still love Apple gadgets, but I also have an extra locally made android phone. :eek:

ricjj777

When I choose a smartphone, I read the reviews on it first and how it compares with other phones, then I make the decision. I have used various brands, but the ones that I like the most are HTC and Samsung.

fjk23

I love android because it lets you customize your interface and i is not restricted like apple. The thing is, android has come out with features that apple has not add to their phones. Some examples would be, ultra power saving mode, increase touch sensebility and being about to wave your hand and move a screen.

Erklar

Nowadays i use telephone on windows phone and i like it. WP works very good. Android is better to those who want to make the phone their own and want a large app and game selection. I don't play games so I don't need it.

Percentage

I use Apple iPhone and I love it because of it's simplicity, also has a very nice fluid user interface and iMessage makes if free to text other iPhones.

ulterios

I prefer an Android phone for many reasons, one of the biggest being the availability of apps and the many different places to get them. In the past when I have sought out an app to do some particular purpose, there was always tons available.

Music is a different story, then it's an Apple iPod all the way. I've had many different music players and none ever sounded quite as good as my iPods.

Last edited:

djone

My personal most favorite is Apple but after seeing into my bank balance i always prefer Android Phones. i like android phones from HTC and Motorola. Nowadays, there are better option rather than Samsung phones.

belinda

Apple! I see a lot of Samsung phones lagging? Is it true they lag?

Namoh

My favorite is Android. I used to have an iPhone before but was really unhappy with their releases and their overall support. Changed to a Samsung S5 and I couldnt be happier.

Richieboy67

I love Androids. My last phone was a Google Nexus 4 and I now have an LG G3. I love rooting, installing roms, etc. That is what I love about Android!

If Microsoft can ever get Windows to work similar across all devices I would consider switching though at some point. It would be awesome for everything to just display on all devices seamlessly.

I do have an Ipad mini as well but would never use an Iphone due to the restrictions.

Phil T

i used the iphone for years started with the first iphone i jailbroke it and loved it, i even still kept it while most of my friends were using the new 5 handset at the time.
finally finished with the 6 had two of them, which i kept breaking (i wasnt a fan of the iphone 6 camera plus a few other things)
My friend recommended his sony xperia z3 compact, he showed me some great features including the sceern mirroring function, i must admit i was completely sold after i was shown the playstations remote play function that could let you play and control any game through the phone which your playstation was running anywhere in your home.

I now have the new z5 and the picture/camera quality is mind blowing!

fernado

To me i choose android, it's quite cheap, Customizable, lots of Apps, useful features. there is also lots of Options for you to choose from dozens of different manufacturers.

markbatham

Definitely Android. Why people are using Apple i'm not able to understand, the worst phone ever, so much dependency. And Windows is looks outdated, like the OLD age.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.