Which social media website is best for marketing your site?

malith

It's totally depend on your product/service that you are going to market. Facebook and Pinterest are really good if you sell any products/services which can be offer to ordinary people. If you product/service is more technical, then you should use Google plus and Twitter for that.

talukdar

I agree with Facebook is the best social media for marketing your website. Facebook is the biggest platform for getting traffic. So I have to say that you have taken the right decision.

koolphoto

I like Google+, Facebook and Pinterest. My favorite is Reddit. I get a lot of traffic from Reddit. You have to work slowly on Reddit because they don't like spam on that site. Pinterest is also good for me. I create various infographics or have them created for me. They need to be interesting but you can get traffic with them.

emily

It is depends on the industry or field they belongs too, for an example

Facebook: It is used to target huge number of people or to build a good presence in their network.

Pinterest: If the industry is about visual communication, So they need to target the audience through images so Pinterest is the best place to share images.

LinkedIn: In business-to-business circumstance, it is very important to make business connection. So LinkedIn will help you in this scenario.

Twitter: If you want to target the youngsters or your business is about fashion store then you can find N number of youngsters in twitter.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.