Free Traffic Methods 2015

Jovani

I'm looking for new more marketing methods to increase traffic for my site. I'm curious about ways you are doing for your website that they are effective for you now
What are your best new free traffic methods for 2015?
Please share your methods you like the most

memme

Questions and answer sites are good beside google

Jovani

Jovani
I tried with yahoo questions and answers but it's not more effective.
I'm focusing on forums and it's bringing me more traffic and even some sales for my websites :)

NickTheMusketeer

Are you looking for promotional methods or for niche searching methods? Not sure what you mean exactly by 'marketing methods'. It's just that it's a broad term.

memme

yes, that can help a lot.
if you do it manually on high related forums...you will receive very good targeted traffic

Nytshade

Forum marketing is a great way to get free traffic. Also try blog commenting, post in facebook/linkedin/skype groups, reddit and use guest blogging. People also love visual stuff so try video marketing (youtube, vimeo etc). Hope that helps :)

Reactions: Jovani

JWmillion

JWmillion
I agree with Nytshade, traffic from forums even better than social networks, It's not only bring values about traffic but benefits for SEO for our website when promoting on some relevant forums.

oldnickb

Regular press releases should figure in every traffic plan. There are numerous places online where you can find out how to format them and there are free and paid options for distributing them.

Outwith the IM niche banner ads still seem to work well and are a low cost way of gaining visibility. If you watch what a lot of the big names are doing you will find free content being given away without an opt in being required, but their ads seem to follow you around. This is known as retargeting and it appears that the big guys are using this now instead of list building... Is this going to be the new trend for this year?

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
I'm not sure but for sure you'll need to have significant funds... When it comes to PPC adwords - I only ever place my ads on search results only as I find I get a better ROI given my ad is shown to people who are actively looking for something... Hence I do not use the "partner network" which would cause that effect of the ad following you around lol.... For one I noticed a lot of curiosity clicks as well as risks of invalid clicks from people whom are trying to game G on Adsense...

Giving away free stuff I'm sure can certainly help with building trust... and traffic to your site... I also note Adwords "Info Harvesting" policy makes it real hard to use if your aim is to build a list - so just giving stuff away is a potential way around that...

I dont think it will be a new trend - largely due to operational costs and risks of fiscal loss which will keep the vast majority out... Obviously the big guns must be making a significant ROI so it maybe worth experimenting with... As mentioned I dont use the "partner networks" when it comes to PPC, but may well begin to experiment with it again ;-)

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.