Please review my earning website

gorx

Hi everyone,

I am here, because I heard that the internet is great place to make money. So I created website and I thought very much about what internet not contain (I know there is everything, but it is close rarely) is sincerity. It's English site, which contains weekly reports my statistics(income, visit etc) and advertisement, marketing campaign I used. Feel free to give me feedbacks about my site (layout, especially content):
Site url is [URLnf="http://earnonsite.com"]Here[/URLnf]

Please let me know your thought
Thanks

Inquestor

I like the title of your website. It fits in nicely with your niche, well done on the name :)

Your layout is fairly basic, nothing really "impressive" about it but as long as the information is quality, who cares about some fancy, glossy website.

1 thing I will mention is do not have your Adsense Ads overlapping eachother (728x90 & 300x250) as this is against their quality guidelines and you might get a notice of "Ads Temporarily Disabled"

Other than that, great luck to you with this new website!

Inquestor

By the way, I was reading you first post here

Please, do yourself a favour and DO NOT post your Adsense CPC, CTR, RPM or earnings as it is against their TOS to post such information. At least so I have been told.

Just give a weekly summary of amount earned such as the following. "This week wasn't too bad at all. I got a nice $x.xx on the way or w/e"

You'll thank me later ;)

NickTheMusketeer

Hey gorx!

The logo (cover) of your website looks great. However, the rest of the content looks very basic and it needs a small makeover. I am talking about the sidebar, the title font size and the navigation bar.

Try to think of something stylish and apply it to your website.

The Overseer

It is better looking than many other noobie websites I've seen. But I often advise people to speak in their native tongue and cater to markets they are familiar with. I honestly think you should cater to European demographics and write in Polish. If English isn't your native language, then you are holding yourself back by competing with the millions of English speaking marketers and webmasters such as myself. Think of it this way. You stand very little chance to make a ton of money since you have to compete with so many other marketers to grab a share. Don't hold yourself back by making things unnecessarily difficult.

As far as the site itself...your about me is very "stand off ish"...not very welcoming. "Ehh just call me Kasper". It doesn't explain much about you, your goals, what you can do for me as the audience, or why I should listen to you. Consider revising your about me.

Clearly state what you are doing on the website. Between your broken English and the unorganized state of your site, I don't really know what you're doing or what you're talking about. What is paidverts? You need to tell the audience what you're doing and what these programs are. The user isn't going to Google it. You're supposed to answer these questions for them. If you don't, they will just leave and never come back.

You need to engineer the user experience. Think about how your visitor will interact with your site. Also, get tracking software on your site if you don't have it already {Google Analytics}. This will help you get a clear picture of where your visitors are coming from and how they behave on your site.

Hope this helps.

Hyuga

As far as I remember, AdSense allow only 3 ads on page, I saw 4 in yours. You risk to get account closed, take care.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views