Get backlinks from Wikipedia?

scopio

Hello,
I want to know there are any ways to get backlinks from wikipedia?
and backlinks from wiki are more important for SEO my website?

What should I follow to get backlinks there? please guide me

Hassan

Getting a link from Wikipedia isnt your average backlink They carry a huge amount of weight and authority but will also send you targeted traffic day in day out because of how well Wikipedia ranks across the web. there is way get backlink from Wikipedia you need hire someone/Company to do it for you.

Knightrider

Its true that Backlink from Wikipedia can bring you traffic. But I doubt the fact that it brings authority. All the links from Wikipedia is nofollow, that means no link value is passed. And its not so difficult to get a backlink there. You can signup as a editor and then edit article related to your link and place a link. But if the link is not relavent, some other editor can remove it.

Hrkjds

To get link from Wikipedia, you should follow the strategy of broken link building.

First, Do a simple search as "site:wikipedia.org [keyword] + “dead link” " or else you can use a tool called WikiGrabber that allows you to search for dead links on Wikipedia pages.

Next, visit a page in the search results that’s relevant to your site

Hit ctrl + f and search for “dead link”

Now, you can re-create that dead resource on your site and place a link in Wikipedia with yours.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.