SEO for new website is easier than old website?

Maxwell

Hi everyone,

I don' know why my new website is easy to get in top 20 of google than old website when I spent time to do SEO (keyword ranking) for it, very in shortly time, around 1 month after established new site.
Maybe google has given new websites new challenges when putted them on near top 10 to see which it can give to visitors.

Do you suppose that SEO for new website is easier than old website or not?
what is your thought?

JobElance

Sometimes it happens. But within a month of ranking sometimes more suspicious. Because may be it is the signal of Google dance, may be the competition is low and may be the search is also very low..Wait for more time..After that may Google drop your ranking or may you will be rewarded..But doing SEO for a older site is much more easy..

Maxwell

Let me give you one tip content is king for website.
Maybe, but it needs more other factors to get high rankings

Sometimes it happens. But within a month of ranking sometimes more suspicious. Because may be it is the signal of Google dance, may be the competition is low and may be the search is also very low..Wait for more time..After that may Google drop your ranking or may you will be rewarded..But doing SEO for a older site is much more easy..
I'm not sure but the first keyword is about 92,900,000 results on google search results, this keyword for my website is on top 18 Google now

and second keyword is about 300,000,000 results, my website is on top 45 google ..and some other keywords that I'm targeting to get on first page :D

elcidofaguy

Interesting observations... However as we all know it's established sites with authority are the ones which dominate the SERPs... You're not on the first page so the amount of traffic from SERPs will be small as well as the overall reach relating to index count and total traffic achieved.. In comparison to your old site there is a possibility that it's hit G's radar with unnatural backlinking and as such its pulling you down - as well as many other factors so its hard to compare when that data is not at hand... I have noted that web 2.0s, social can rank really quickly such as Youtube videos - but in this case that's different as they get ahead start due to parent domain authority which G gives a small unfair advantage... I've seen a couple of sites which have ranked really quickly for a given keyword of which I have noted that the content on it is extremely detailed/long (epic content marketing) - so perhaps your new site fits into that?

Reactions: Maxwell

Maxwell

Maxwell
No friend, I used more SEO factors, I prepared everything carefully before establishing site for search engines..from choosing domain, SEO onpage + off page, social media...etc and after 1 week, my site got into top 100 of google for keywords I want...and now they are increasing..honestly i got this result after 3 weeks, not 1 month as I said above :D

I think i learned more things from other members on this forum in SEO sections, combine with internet marketing methods...I know which I need and which I must improve for my website to have higher rankings than competitors on SERPs. I have joined for a long time and now i knew more things to do SEO for my websites.

btw, i will report the process on this thread when my new website in first page of google with keywords that I am targeting :eek:

elcidofaguy

Sounds good buddy! These days I'm getting more into epic content marketing with use of social shares to view/download additional reports.. I've found that the time and effort into writing that is much quicker than the good ole days of using GSA to build tiered links lol... The other thing I'm seeing is that Silos are working really well with internal link building... So for sure a combination of more SEO factors as you put it certainly goes a long way..... ;-)

Maxwell

Maxwell
Good news for today, my main keyword of my new site listed top 5 on Google when I have just got a check. :D
this keyword includes plural "s" and in first page google - about 110,000,000 results

for none "s" . It's on top 12 google.com , I don't think it could get this position fast like that :eek:

This is my main keyword for my website homepage that I focused on and wanted it on first page google. :)

Now I can think about other keywords to continue ranking...

elcidofaguy

That's awesome news buddy! Keep it up with rinsing and repeating... We wanna hear that you've got the #1 position! If not already I reckon you should be building a list for the long term as well as monetizing it... you deserve to make a nice income with all that hard effort.... ;-)

Maxwell

Maxwell
I won't focus on this keyword to push it #1 on google. It needs more time and hence I need make the process happen slower. Because some big websites ranking better than my site in top 5.

Instead, I will use my time for other keywords, they are in top 20, 30, 50 and 100..push them into top 10 and get traffic.

elcidofaguy

Nice one! Indeed one can get lost in no mans land with just focusing on a single keyword... It makes total sense to focus on many keywords, especially long tail keywords which are reflected in your articles/content together with use of a silo approach on your website with using categories, sub categories and tags...

Hence I would also make sure to focus on internal link building (as well as backlinking).... as this will help G's crawlers gain a much better understanding of your website....

Sounds like you're heading in the right direction ;-)

sasirekha

We all know that, Google always love fresh and high quality content. May be it will the reason for doing seo to the newly created websites!

Sonku

New websites with quality content are always made to come up easily but that does not last for long most especially when you are not updating that website more frequently. That should not over excite you because might disappear like what happened to one of my sites. They call that Google dance

Reactions: NaturalWriter

Maxwell

Maxwell
I don't think so, Google dance happens any times but my site is still stable on google search results till now, it's still in top 5 after 1 month. :D

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
CONGRATS!!! Glad to see you growing so much, so quickly Maxwell. You ask the right questions and it is clear that you apply yourself. Other members should follow your lead.

Never mind the comment from Sonku. You lose with "Google dance" only if you don't "dance" with Google.

Meaning that, yes only producing content, getting ranking and suddenly dropping does happen. No one can say why this happens though. There's no measures set in stone to prevent this. But in SEO, nothing is set in stone. I would say it's because the person get's that ranking and then stops producing content or attempting to keep it ranked. You can't just rank something once and forget about it, as I am sure you know.

Now to stay on the first page you just need some social signals and a little SEO. Then keep producing content. Here is what I would do:

Continue Producing content and adding links that link to the page already ranking and vice versa. Pass link juice and traffic from the page already ranking. Of course keeping the structure of the site uniform and easily readable by the spiders is the idea here

Then build some some signals from Youtube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo that link to the page that is ranking. Load videos (get em from fiverr if you don't have any videos). Or I'm sure there are some free video creators. I'd rather outsource for $5. :D Make sure descriptions, tags, category is optimized as much as you can. Write lengthy descriptions. I go as lengthy as possible. Max out the character limit with content optimizing your KW. Then inflate dailymotion, YT, and Vimeo. PM me if you need a good SMM panel to get views cheap, likes, and etc.. for stupid cheap. I'm talking dimes and nickels and pennies cheap. I'll just give you my source, reselling that stuff is a dead industry anyways. Vimeo and dailymotion are 100% safe and YT views are never safe. Right now everything seems to be good and I've been inflating my views left and right, but no telling when YT will do another update.

Now share all of your Videos to Google+. Again I have a seller who is cheap and can get Google+ shares. Not as cheap but you can get 100 for $1 (I think, I haven't used the panel in a while because I no longer resell) and they are the highest quality.

Also make sure you are sharing to all social networks. I can get high quality shares for every social network out there. These are signals for Google and the most relevant.

Then I start outsourcing Xrumer and SEnuke from places like freelancer(.)com so that I have more control over the way the link are built to the videos.

All the while, be sharing new content everywhere. I also outsource social signals for the actual page I am ranking. You know how you go to a site and you can see how many likes or shares they've received on social networks for that one page. That's what I'm talking about. I use the "Flare plugin" on my sites so that people can share to their social page with one click. This is the best way to generate social signals.

I wouldn't buy any backlinks though. Find some bloggers in your niche and exchange links with them. Most will do it considering you are on the first page.

Like I said, I definitely pat you on the back for ranking and if you need any help or would like my sources just PM me. I do not want to list my sellers publicly because the social reseller market is already saturated to hell. But I wouldn't mind if you took it and tried to resell. Trust me the time is not worth it though.

bowerweb

It's total Depends upon the Website, No matter its New or Old. If it,s not breaking any guidelines of Panda & Penguin and also of Search Engine. Your website will rank good

richadrverma

SEO for a new website is more easy rather than an old site because old website have many issue that was helpful in past. But now Google has changed it algorithm completely & your old website will have many issue. But when we do SEO for a newly created site it starts by keeping mind all Google updated factors.

success druggy

Doesn't matter that your site is new or old. If content of the site is in rite way, then SEO will be easy..

Maxwell

Maxwell
Yeah SEO is easy but some one made it become complex and more difficult by doing too many things with hoping it can get good ranking quickly
My keywords with "s" and without "s" now get listed on top 10 google even I didn't spend too much time for them. I am felling surprised with that..:D

CoMBoZo

Wow that's cool, keep up That's happen with me also i think the content play a role in this

johnny

I think so it is based on keywords matching the domain name and its best fit process to rank in search engines.The other thing is content should be unique in your web site that helps you to rank better and follow google web master guide lines in proper scenario you will rank.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.