Is Responsive Design Good for SEO?

Maxwell

Hi, are you agree with me if our website has responsive design then it will be good for SEO and easy to obtain higher rankings for keywords over competitors without responsive? please show me reasons why and what do you think about that?

Hassan

Responsive web design is recommended by Google, it allows one website to provide a great user experience across many devices and screen sizes, and it also makes managing your SEO strategy easier.

JobElance

Responsive Design is recommended by Google so that user can get great experience while browsing your website..Not only from the point of SEO, responsive design is Good for your website, company reputation..If you can't provide user a great user experience while browsing your website, next time the user may feel not to visit your website again..

elcidofaguy

I'm not sure.. Sometime I hate the way panels get stacked on top of each other... as well as some content just disappearing.... I'm quite happy to use my fingers and zoom in and navigate around in the same way as a desktop user.... I use responsive themes on my websites and sometimes think it would be better to get rid of it as it just doesn't look as good... From a SEO point of view - I dont think G displays the SERPS differently for mobile and desktop users for search terms... Being mobile responsive probably is a very small factor but in the grand scheme of things is not significant when compared to other ranking factors...

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.