Designing Facebook Ad Images

dreck

Hi there,
I don't know more on how to use Photoshop, so what software alternatives are there for designing my Facebook ad images?
I've had a look at some other graphic tools but I'm not familiar to them.
Any other suggestions to help me design facebook ad images that can make everyone impressed and I need fastest ways

NickTheMusketeer

I would recommend you to use Photoshop if you want to limit the expenses and create an ad image by yourself. However, I would also recommend you to hire a graphic designer to create the ad for you. Keep in mind that the text in the ad should not exceed 20% of the actual image resolution.

dreck

I would recommend you to use Photoshop if you want to limit the expenses and create an ad image by yourself. However, I would also recommend you to hire a graphic designer to create the ad for you. Keep in mind that the text in the ad should not exceed 20% of the actual image resolution.
You said right, I will try my best to learn Photoshop, all most people suggest me that. I could hire a freelancer to design my graphics but to send them my ideas and do according to my ideas, it's very difficult. I tried, spent money but the result then not my expectation.

btw,
Keep in mind that the text in the ad should not exceed 20% of the actual image resolution
why I need to note this? any reasons?

NickTheMusketeer

There is no particular reason why Facebook has this limitation in place. It's just their Terms & Conditions. You must definitely abide by them so that they don't stop your Facebook Ad campaign.

elcidofaguy

With FB ads you can also freely use stock images from a massive catalogue which is available within FB and is also great quality! I sometimes develop my own but in most cases I don't bother these days... Just one thing FB is fussy about too many words on the actual image (I think it has to be less than 20%) but of course its down to the manual review process....

AmyFielding

Adobe Photoshop is most advanced and popular photo editing tool with so many features you may not find in other photo editing software programs. In adobe photoshop various features are available by which we can design our facebook ad.

ClassifiedWarrior

Fiverr may be an option for you, especially a cheaper alternative. You can find some talented people with great reputation here, all for $5-$10 too!

edwardkenway

For designing facebook ad images there are lots of tools exist on the internet, and those are works really well, such as:

>Canva: it's not totally free maybe you can get free trial but after that it'll charges bill, and it has two system for billing annually and monthly, and it is online bas tool.
>Stencil: Its free, but it has so many features for those option this free version won't work this is why you have to pay for those option.
>Giphy: This is free.
>Picmonkey: this is not completely free but, nice photo and collage making tool.
>Befunky: This is another online based photo editing tool, it has nice effect that make photo so unique. And some features included in here are not free.
For image editing these tools is working so well.

vincent007

As a social media facebook plays leading role than other social media, most of the people passing their time by using this greatest social media. So every one wants their image can attract to their audience, as a business place this platform will go in first position.

There are lots of tools exist which are really helpful for designing ads,these are:

*Gimp- this tool is totally free and it can be use as alternative of photoshop.
*Social image resizer tool- for resizing any social media images this is works great
*Recite- best part is here it can produce picture by qoutes
*Befunky- this is really a nice tool for editing image, here included lots of effect which can give a best look for an image.
*Over- this is also a nice online tool, and this is best for give a nice texture of text over an image.

sree31

Using photoshop for Facebook Ad images seems like an overkill. There are plenty of easier and free tools like Canva, Piktocart which offer well-designed templates that you can customize for your ad. You can also hire a freelancer to do it for you, on sites like Fiverr. As others mentioned, you can also check out stock images. If you already have an image, you can use a free online image editor like LunaPic to add effects.

linconcley

As popularity of social media facebook will go first, so people want to customize their facebook ad image in a professional way, so there are some tools those can design images very professional way. Picmonkey as a online tool works nice, liveluvcreate, piccollage is very useful for making collage. These tools can edit photos in a professional way.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.