If I want to Become an Internet Marketer?

jonathan85

Hello,
I would like to know FIRST STEPS to become an internet marketer?
I asked this question to friend on Facebook and they immediately send me an video course and said I need to learn in that way.
I don't think it's a guide to become an internet marketer :)
what is your advice?

ericplotz1

Hello,
I would like to know FIRST STEPS to become an internet marketer?
I asked this question to friend on Facebook and they immediately send me an video course and said I need to learn in that way.
I don't think it's a guide to become an internet marketer :)
what is your advice?
There is NO answer to the question you asked. Considering "internet marketer" is a label for tons of jobs.

If you're in the Food industry are there only cooks? No! You have wait staff, managers, dishwashers, maintenance, bus boys, hosts, shift leaders, etc...

There are 100s of positions.

The industry "internet marketing" is the same. Bloggers, blackhatters, affiliates, ORM, Local SEO, CPA, PPC, and literal 1000's of ways to be an "internet marketer".

The first steps are to watch YT videos, and read until your eyes fall out.

There is NO GUIDE to become an IM and you sound like a fool asking this!

However there are guides on SEO, web design, etc.

How much more of a better guide could you expect then a video? You want someone to personally hold your hand and say, "Ok first you do this sweety, and 2nd you do this sweety, and third you do.......

C'mon man!

blueclcl

Hi Johnathan

In order to learn and become an Internet marketer, then you will first need to understand the different catergories ( niches ) for the broad occupation of a Internet Marketer.

There are so many niches, such as, Affiliate Marketing, Product Creation, SEO, Product Creation, PLR Seller, Blogging and so on...

My advice would be to do some basic research on each topic and then decide which one suits you and your personality the best.

Once you decide on this, then you need to learn, learn and keep on learning. If you read, watch and research your niche for at least an hour a day then within a month you will know quite a bit, within 6 months you will feel like an expert.

The truth is that you won't learn to become good at marketing overnight and you will need to put in the effort.

Hope this helps a bit.

Good luck and stick with it.

blueclcl

Fonzan

Yes I agree with blueclc,
First you learn, then you earn (it won't work the other way)
And for every IM niche it is very good to start creating your own email list.
Then give great value to you email list with useful (niche) information.
And when people start to know, like and trust you.....THEN...... you can start selling to your email list.
With your customers you can sell them even more affiliate products (best is evergreen products)

Last edited:

edsonbuchanan

Internet Marketing is a large competitive industry. So many people think they can just jump online and start making money online but this is far from the truth. You need to study and learn about online marketing such as Affiliate Marketing, product Creation, List Building, Video Marketing, etc. My advice to you would be to find what you like and focus on it otherwise you will get caught in the information overload headache and may even give up.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.