Quality Back links for my new blog?

sasirekha

Hi,
In which places can i get quality back links to my newly created blog?
Please give me your suggestions

Alex Thompson

Hi,
In which places can i get quality back links to my newly created blog?
Please give me your suggestions
No more places give you quality backlinks like Webmaster Sun community.

Where you can place your link on your signature and it's dofollow link.

Follow our forum rules are first steps to help you join our forum.
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/296-Webmaster-Sun-Forum-Rules

For quality threads on webmastersun, you will see Google cache it fast as it is and you will get more valuable for your backlinks on site.

I have ever seen my threads cached by Google just for 3 minutes on webmastersun, it's amazing and seem G is staying here to see each new post :)

bijutoha

Best wishes to you, Basically, you can get quality back-links in many ways. Just need your full attention to do them. Whereas, you need quality back-links then you should do quality works first. I mean quality content with targeted keywords here in your first step. On the other hand, follow them what I wrote below...

1. Submit your posts at many others blogs.
2. Story submission
3. Social media engagement
4. Forum engagement [I'm with Alex Thompson he said right.]
5. Quality Comment Posting in related post.
6. Make some videos or slideshows with video marketing.
7. Broken Link Building.

Blah Blah Blah

Once again your Quality works are your keys. So you should keep your mind to do it properly. Oh! another think is On Page Optimization must be, Don't forget about it.

Best of luck.

elcidofaguy

Hi Sasirekha,

You've asked the one question which being the "holy grail" of IM, SEO with making money online... You've probably discovered that after putting efforts into developing your blog, adding content that you're getting little traffic with not ranking on the serps....

Its normally at this point alot of folks make mistakes with rushing off to create backlinks - and being blunt the easy ones such as article directories, link farms etc are most likely to damage your rankings with leading to G's algo penalty... or that the links created such as spam comment forum do nothing as they are nofollow links!

So as you mentioned its about getting quality links - that is from sites which have good trust/authority metrics in the eyes of G e.g. Moz DA, Majestic TF/CF etc... Here is a quick run down:
1) Guest articles - approach a website which has good authority metrics and ask them to post your guest article.

2) Find broken links on relevant/related sites - and ask web master to replace link with yours...

3) Paid - this is a gray area and you need to be real careful! If G catches that out then its going to hurt.... But obviously its a big area with web owners offering to sell links on their sites, so I'm mentioning that... If you go down this route you need to really make sure the site is legit, not spammy and has good authority metrics...

4) Link baiting - probably one of my favourite methods... Create a great info graph, quizz etc which will get people wanting to link to your site... Another great way is to offer additional content or free report in return for social share...

For more complex:

5) Buy old domains with good authority metrics, re-establish content and over time place your backlink to your money site... Basically you are building a PBN... Be careful with this to keep hosting, domain registrar separate from your money site.

6) Create your own tier one sites incl. web 2.0's, wikis, social media sites, youtube etc. Add quality content, build it over time and eventually drop your link.. Some of these will be nofollow but hopefully you'll still get traffic which is what counts! Alternatively and use tools like GSA SER, SENuke, xrumer etc which do this for you, noting this is hugely complicated and if done incorrectly can really damage your rankings etc. with a slap from G!

With all that said... I would also recommend that you dont put all your efforts wrt relying on G... Its too risky... Diversify and build traffic from social media, capture and build a list and so forth with email marketing....

Best of Luck,

Sid

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.