Hello, New here from USA

Plexcess

Hello All!

My name is Michael Williams and I was invited to this wonderful community by Hassan.

My skills lay primarily in web design. I own a small 2 person company with my wife and we do a little bit of everything. Affiliate marketing, audio publishing, SEO and web design services as well. I'm glad to be here and hope to be able to contribute more over time. Thanks for having me!

pathfinder

Welcome Michael to our internet marketing forum, a good place for reading great information about SEO and marketing online.

Enjoy your time here.

Alex Thompson

Glad to have you on this great forum.

Looking forward to see your shares on the community. If you have any questions on marketing, affiliate, web design or SEO..don't forget to share us.

~Alex

rwsorensen

WMS Marketplace Seller
welcome to the forum, Michael!
I learned more things from this forum, not only about marketing, affiliate or seo.

Fonzan

Hello Plexcess, Welcome to the club. I'm pretty sure you're gonna like it in here, like I do... :drunk:

elcidofaguy

Hiya Plexcess, Its great to have you on board! Indeed that's great advice given... a great community, lots of sharing of ideas and helping each other... Look forward to seeing your posts and discussing matters with you... and of course feel free to reach out to staff should you need any help.... Welcome!!!

NaturalWriter

Welcome to this very warm community!

Feel free to cruise around the forum. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Regards,
Naturalwriter

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads