Internet marketing or advertising?

laurence

Are there any differences between internet marketing or advertising? and which is best way to give you more leads from online?

elcidofaguy

Hi Laurence,

Generally speaking its all about getting traffic either organically or through ads... and in my opinion the best approach is to adopt both... I tend to use ads first as you get instant results which you can act upon with refining sales pages, building a list etc... and over time develop organic traffic through use of SEO (on page and off page) - with focus on content marketing and gaining quality backlinks and more recently I'm putting more emphasis on social media...

Using a combined approach also has the benefit of not relying on one traffic source such as G - and with that you mitigate the risks.... In addition there are many areas where these areas cross over - most particularly is keyword research, knowing which keywords have value with respect to competition, traffic and fiscal value i.e. PPC vs. ranking on the serps...

With regards to building a list and capturing leads - I would start off with paid ads on related forums, social media e.g. FB - in otherwords figure out where your target audience hangs out... the quick results will help you with building more enduring efforts with pursuing organic means... with list building make sure to offer an incentive to join your list e.g. free bonus and to provide quality info which will build your trust and ultimately allow you to make recommendations/promotions which you can earn through....

Also video marketing is another great area to pursue with regards to traffic sources as well as guest articles on authority blogs.... There are indeed many moving parts! For me its about developing a plan of action and doing ones best to keep to it....

I hope that helps, Best of Luck!

Sid

Darious10

Hello Elcidofaguy,
do you know anyone from Croatia to make internet marketing AND advertising !?
Thnx

antoseeg

No. There is no difference between Internet marketing and advertising. Internet marketing simply means to advertise a product or service online. Anytime you are promoting something online, you are advertising. And even if you are not trying to sell anything, if you are receiving traffic to anything online, you are engaging in advertising/Internet marketing.

Darious10

Ohh, thanks for reply and information. A friend told me about this, so i'm new here :) Do you know anyone else?

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
Regarding IM/Ads etc - I actually do that myself... I develop my own websites, landing pages, products etc... I implement my own content strategy and ads on networks such as Adwords and FB etc... The only work I outsource relates to graphics, videos and content/articles... I'm not sure what it is that you are looking for? But if you are looking for someone to do the entire thing then its going to be really expensive and chances are you may not get a ROI for a long time... With the ads you'll be paying an additional overhead when you task others to do it... I really recommend that you learn and do it for yourself.... It takes time but in the long run you will be able to grasp which elements of your business you want to outsource and you will have much better control with implementing your vision...

Sofia

If you are talking about leads that convert,, advertising (posting ads-image or text) is a very effective method... and if you are posting these ads at webspaces where prospects have higher chances of conversions you would definitely receive better response (like google, affiliate sites, comparison sites, classified sites...)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.