Best SERP tracking tools for your website?

johnyplex

Hi everyone,

Is google analytics or google webmaster tool enough for your website to track statistics or I need to have other tools installing on my site?
Are there any good tools that you would recommend me.
Please share suggestions

John

elcidofaguy

Hiya JohnyPlex,

In addition to Google Analytics - I use scrapebox rank tracker to track keyword rankings of my website on the serps... With scrapebox you only pay a one off fee and its unlimited number of keywords and domains which you can track where as everywhere else it seems its a paid subscription based on quotas... In addition to G's analytics you can also try Bing as well as other third party ones which are paid e.g. kissmetrics etc... If you use Wordpress I also recommend the [URLnf="https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-slimstat/"]slimstat [/URLnf]plugin...

I hope that helps!

Sid

richadrverma

All in one free SEO tools provided by Google are the best option to find exact solution about your site issues.

success druggy

Hi everyone,

Is google analytics or google webmaster tool enough for your website to track statistics or I need to have other tools installing on my site?
Are there any good tools that you would recommend me.
Please share suggestions

John
You can use Rank Checker Tool of serps.com, it shows you real time keyword position of your website.

tie4safe

Expect Google Webmaster and Analytics tools, don't ever use any other tools for doing SEO.

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
If you are into gaming the serps such as developing your own PBNs then its not always a good idea to use GWT and GA as it can leave footprints which can lead G to smash up your PBN.... and with that your online business in ruins... Always be careful with your footprints online!!! I use multiple tools and to be blunt I am not too impressed with GWT and GA at all.... i.e. You cannot use it to track your keyword rankings on the serps....

In addition I find there is a lot of other stuff lacking with GWT and GA - especially wrt tracking conversions, signups (i.e. which sources provided that) as well as affiliate sales as you cannot place tracking code on to third party sites... For the advanced stuff it calls for a combination of programming, data parsing and storing as well as use of other tools which can track link clicking... You'll know when you need all this stuff when you start spending money on ads and want to see which platforms or specific ads are performing best... in addition to running multiple organic campaigns i.e. multiple sites in same niches funneling to your money site which form tier one... Get into that level of IM - then for sure you will know where I'm coming from... as without it you'll be feeling the pain on your wallet and further leaving profits on the table with not knowing where to optimize your off site campaigns...

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.