Conditions to join Amazon Affiliate?

Janeth

Hi friends,

I read articles relate to Amazon Affiliate programs and I'd like to know what conditions to join Amazon affiliate programs?
Do I need to build a website or blog and register with amazon?

Can any one guide me?

Thanks in advance
Janeth

Nytshade

Yes you're going to need a blog or website that is getting good traffic. Make sure your site has good quality content. Most importantly is the social proof (social shares), the more you have the better.

I don't think it's hard to get approved on amazon and make sure your site is at least 3 or more months old, they won't approve it if it's still a brand new website.

Hope that helps.

Muzzamil

Hi friends,

I read articles relate to Amazon Affiliate programs and I'd like to know what conditions to join Amazon affiliate programs?
Do I need to build a website or blog and register with amazon?

Can any one guide me?

Thanks in advance
Janeth
Anyone could join amazon affiliate program. But I would recommend you to join clickbank affiliate program because you will get far more money in commissions than you will ever get from amazon because amazon pays about 4-8.5% commission while clickbank pays up to 75% commission. Good Luck!

Cameron Hill

When I applied, my website was unfinished, so I got rejected straight up. I didn't realize how picky they were, but I understand it. You could even just use a YouTube channel/other social media page if you've got a reasonable following, no blog/website required.

Cheers

Cam

paul1129

With a fully built and functionable blog or site anyone can get accepted in Amazon Affiliate program.
But to make money from it you will need a steady stream of targeted & engaging traffic.

Rob Whisonant

It is easy to get approved by Amazon but they are extremely picky. One of the best ways is to create a website that is NOT about selling. Don't send them a product review site with your application. Create a site on a subject and have lot's of content already on the site. Here are some example subjects you could use for a site to use for approval.

Cat or dog information site
A DIY style site
A recipe site
A fitness site
A site listing events being held for a specific genre
etc...

Get my drift? These types of sites get traffic and are not made just to sell to people.

You can build review sites and sites around specific products later, after you have been approved by Amazon.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views