Best ways to market your product

jordantyj

I have an ebook sharing tips to make money online that I would like to add it to affiliate program, do you guys think clickbank is a good place to start promoting or something else?
what are your suggestions?

elcidofaguy

Hi Jordantyj,

For me it depends on the niche... If its IM related I would go for JVZoo and for other niches I would probably go for Clickbank... If you do decide to become a vendor - then I highly recommend that you further develop your product e.g. videos, audios, membership site etc... as well as inclusion of bonuses... That way you can charge more money and in turn offer more commission payout and consequently you'll get more affiliates signing up...

Best of Luck!

Sid

Fonzan

Jordantyj.....
May I ask if you wrote this ebook?
If yes, then I might have a unique Joint venture project for you.
My online marketing is divided into 2 parts:
First it is Affiliate marketing,
And I'm also into the Webinar business.
This where I like to talk with you.
Sent me an PM and we take it from there. :eek:k:

barkoq

Don't get fooled, jvzoo and click bank are not that easy to get good affiliates especially in the IM niche.

Hi Jordantyj,

For me it depends on the niche... If its IM related I would go for JVZoo and for other niches I would probably go for Clickbank... If you do decide to become a vendor - then I highly recommend that you further develop your product e.g. videos, audios, membership site etc... as well as inclusion of bonuses... That way you can charge more money and in turn offer more commission payout and consequently you'll get more affiliates signing up...

Best of Luck!

Sid

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
So what would you suggest??? I am sure we would all appreciate your answers to that if you are going to make such statements... Otherwise why make such statements in the first place???

Regardless of platform its never easy to get good affiliates... CB, JVZoo are one of the biggest and as such your chances of success is much greater given the exposure... For example CB has over 110,000 active affiliates and over 1 million signups since its very beginning.... Now that is massive.... However it does take work to get quality affiliates to sign-up and as such some efforts with marketing, JV announcement sites etc will really help... Its not as simple as putting your product on to the affiliate platform and leaving it for chance....

barkoq

I am just saying that its not like all the affiliates will run to promote the product... and even if some come it does not means that they will actually take it to the point where they actually make sales. This is especially true if you are a new player.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.