How To Add YouTube Subscribe Button To Your Videos

edsonbuchanan

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you how you can add a YouTube Subscribe Button to all of your videos in just a few simple steps.

Step 1:

Go To My Channel and on the left hand side click on channel and then choose branding.

Step 2:

If you don't have a YouTube Subscribe Button, Just google search and you will find several examples you can use.

Step 3:

Click on add water mark and then upload your YouTube Subscribe Button.

Thats it, YouTube will do the rest and add your button to all of your videos allowing you to collect subscribers without doing any work.

Now I also have a video tutorial showing you how you can do this in case you are unable to understand the three simple steps -

Last edited by a moderator:

elcidofaguy

Nice one!!! Would be great if you can expand that with a future video to show how to add hyperlinks e.g. at end for related videos as well as an email optin within the video itself ;-)

David C.

David C.
How to add hyperlink on video?
Do I need to become youtube partner to be able to do that?

elcidofaguy

elcidofaguy
No you do not need to become a youtube partner for that.... The quick way to do that is to add annotations whilst editing the video in youtube... However it doesn't look as neat as some other videos... A while back I tried adding hotspots to my video using camtasia whilst developing it - so it would do the same thing with it looking much more polished, however once uploaded to youtube it did not work... I'm going to look into it again as it is definitely possible to do it this way also....

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views