Online vs Offline Marketing?

extremebizopp

I have been in online marketing since 4 years ago, I know techniques and methods about online marketing, but anyone can share with me about offline marketing with steps, what is the difference between online and offline marketing?
Which is more advantage and bring more benefits?
Thanks

Teetomania

For me online is any internet related marketing and offline is the opposite, not internet related. As for which is of more benefit I think they are at par since they both target end users, and another factor to consider is the goal in mind coca- cola for instance does both and seeing a sign up ad for Facebook offline might not be as effective as online.

RohitGovindraj

Actually both has their own importance, you can never underestimate any of them.
Offline Marketing: Yellow page, Newspaper ads, TV ads, cards and brochures, Direct Mail

Online Marketing: Social Media, Blog, SEM, Paid advertising, Affiliated sites.

Norm

Agree with RohitGovindraj. And I think the more local your business is the more you can benefit from offline marketing--and don't forget radio. Good bang for your buck with radio.

Local businesses should focus their online marketing locally. Local SEO tactics include adding location based pages, adding maps to your site, your Name, Address and phone number on each page (i.e., your footer). You will also want to set up your Google Plus business page, verify it and optimize it so it will appear in the local/map results. You will also want to set up accounts with Yelp, Foursquare and others that may provide you with good reviews.

And with social media, you can get involved with local Facebook groups, local Google Plus Communities and use local terms and local hashtags to reach people that follow those tags.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.