Online Vs Offline Marketing

Miko

Do you believe that online marketing is more efficient than offline marketing? And which is the tougher? Although I do not have much of knowledge about "offline" marketing but I think that, "offline marketing" is quite time consuming.
Online marketing would be much easier and efficient than offline marketing since most of the people nowadays are into the web.

abhi_garg

This is spot on! Connecting with people online has become so innate, it isn't a task as much as "going online" sounds.

basicblogtalk

Yes, definitely online marketing is more effective than offline marketing because here we get more profit in less time and it's very easy to manage than offline marketing strategy also.
yes online marketing is more powerful then offline internet marketing .its definitely increase your online business and customers
I think that some time it is not true..! Actually, it depend on your location and what kind of business you are currently doing. As example, if you are using online marketing in Cambodia, my country. I think that it may not going to work because a lot of people don't trust online. Also, if your product is physical business and limitation I think that offline would be more effective. So, in overall in depend on those above.

charlly008

I prefer Online Marketing but both are needed if you really want to have a good promotion for your business. You can reach lot of people faster using Online Marketing unlike Offline Marketing.

Reactions: margarita

margarita

margarita
Why you don't like Offline Marketing? it don't have more advantages over online marketing or something else?

charlly008

charlly008
I like Offline Marketing but if i am going to do that, i will have to pay someone to distribute fliers or paste Posters or i use banners. These are the ways i do my offline marketing. I don't like meeting people one on one and be inviting them to join my programs. I get attentions when i promote online that offline.

Mompreneur

Both online and offline marketing are efficient. You are right when you say that offline marketing takes longer. It does. If you mail out a salesletter, it will take several weeks before you can gauge whether it's been successful or not. It's also a lot more expensive. Sending out letters or postcards, for example, is a lot more expensive than sending out an email to your list of subscribers.

In order to be successful with offline marketing, you've really got to concentrate on a list of qualified prospects.

Which one you should use really depends on the product or service you're trying to sell and the market you're trying to reach. If you're just starting out and selling low-cost products and/or services, I'd suggest sticking to online methods. It's a lot more targeted and provides results much faster.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.