what are the best tips for sales letter design?

SrRyan

Do you know any best tips for a better sales letter design?
Please suggest me

Thanks
Ryan

elcidofaguy

Your sales letter should be full of awesome benefits! Spend some time compiling a list of features vs. benefits and keep going until your head hurts... From there organize them into groups and fold it into your sales letter... I also recommend use of sub headings as a lot of people will quickly scan your sales page and if interesting will read it in detail... If this is all new to you then take the time to read up on copywriting... There are tons of resources online for that which you can search/find...

koolphoto

The most important parts of a sales letter are the headline, sub-headings, bullet points, your guarantee and P.S.
A headline will get the reader's attention. The sub-headings should read like an offer. The prospect should be able to read the sub-headings and be presented with a summary of the offer.

Every sales letter should have bullet points. These should all be the benefits of your offer. An iron-clad guarantee will put the prospect at ease and finally the P.S. re-states your offer. Many prospects will read the headline, skim the sub-headings and bullets, then continue on to the price and P.S..

The most important thing to remember when writing a sales letter is benefits. Benefits can make or break an offer. The prospect is not interested in you or the features of your product. They want to know what the product will do for them.

A great resource that I liked is, Maria, Veloso's, "Web Copy That Sells" which can be found on Amazon.

oldnickb

Research suggests that you have around 7 seconds to capture your prospect so the most important thing is your headline and sub headline to capture their Attention.

Secondly you need to have a powerful opening paragraph to create Interest

Thirdly you need to create Desire. Often done with bullet points listing benefits ie whats in it for them,

and finally you need a powerful closing statement and a call to Action.

That is the tried and tested AIDA formula used for virtually every sales letter on or off line.

Get yourself a copy of Robert Cialdini’s Influence: The Science of Persuasion. It's required reading for every course in marketing and should be the most thumbed book in any marketers library. I'm on my second copy!

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.