Review My Website

subha

Hi, I started SEO before 3 months for one my Israel business. The site is GraphicDesignIsrael.com.
I am not much experienced in SEO and Internet marketing areas.

Built some backlinks and on-site factors (Using Woorank and website review tools). Everything seems good. But I dont see any visitors are coming to the site.

Overall:
3 months over but still no rankings were improved.

Suggest me where I am lagging?

Tnx.

elcidofaguy

I've had a look and as such I hope you can take the constructive criticism... There are few things which stand out.

1. Your website look and feel in my opinion does not show that you are a professional graphics designer... Sorry to say the shown graphics are amateur. I am sure you can do much better than that!

2. There is very little content/keywords which targets your audience... In fact why is your website in English? I am sure people who live in Israel will be searching using Hebrew. Have you looked into keyword research for this demographic group? Can you even speak Hebrew???

3. I also note you are using a USA telephone number? Why are you not using a local Israeli number? I suspect that is because you do not even live their lol... and further you probably dont even live in the USA...

4. Further your portfolio page is entirely images, no written text.. and why are showing logos of companies? Is this a genuine list of companies you a have done work for? Or are you making this sh** up with attempting to mislead people? If that is not the case then prove it with providing genuine details... I would emphasize local Israeli companies/businesses which you have done work for.. and provide the details, examples of the graphics, together with testimonials and links back to your client sites etc...

5. Why is your email from a different domain co.il to the website which is .com? Looks odd... I also note the co.il version of your site is not hosted...

6. You dont provide any indication of prices... In sum your website in my opinion lacks the ability to convert visitors to clients effectively... What is your UPS? Why choose your company? You dont even begin to answer these.... and not one shred of content which is based in hebrew? Further English speakers that do not live in Israel are unlikely to go for your services so to me it looks like you have placed yourself outside of both viable markets...

That aside I would say you main problem is not implementing keyword research and using that to target your audience on-page as well as off-page... For off-page I would consider social networks, sponsoring local business for backlinks as well as getting involved with groups where by your services would be welcomed/needed....

I have not looked into on/off page SEO - but you should also consider getting a detailed SEO audit implemented which will help identify many other improvements...

Reactions: Olesya

Olesya

Olesya
Actually I support his opinion about design. I think that the background doesn't go with the style of your blog (part with the text).
And I think the best decision for you would be making website which looks like landing page - that would be great.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views