How long did it take you to build a list of 2000 responsive subscribers?

rozzski89

I'm building a new blog and an opt-in box on it, I wanna build a list with first 2000 responsive subscribers, can I do that?
and how long does it takes me to build that amount?

elcidofaguy

Well that depends whether you are willing to dig into your pockets with paying for ads... That's what I do when first starting a new campaign... Run ads on social networks e.g. FB, forums or related sites note: don't bother to try using Adwords as you will be violating the "info harvesting" policy... send traffic to a squeeze page offering freebies in return for newsletter signup...

Overtime with implementing blog, content marketing and SEO you can reduce/remove the ads once organic traffic picks up....

So to answer your question using the quick approach with ads you could achieve that within days or alternatively it could be months and months depending on how good you are with SEO, content marketing etc with getting organic traffic to your website...

Hope that helps!

RDO Servers

Well, that depends on how good your site is, how often you post, how much marketing you do, etc.

There is no magic number of how long that will take for every site

oldnickb

On average about 20% of subscribers are active on a well managed list, so to get 2000 responsive subscribers you need to build a list of 10,000 people.

If you get an opt in of 5 % which is considered as fair (although some squeeze pages with the right traffic can reach 50%+) then you need to drive 200,000 people to your page, so the answer is the length of time it will take you to drive that amount of traffic.

If you track all your traffic sources and continually test and tweak your offer then you should be able to improve on those figures.

immechanic

Well it depends on how much traffic you get on your website and how strong your lead magnet is.

Just do the math, If I were you. For example you are able to drive 300 unique visitors to your blog daily and convert 20% of it to subscriber. so that's 60 subs per day.

60 subs x 30 days = 1,800 leads.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.