I'm looking to get tips on how to advertise online for FREE and how to improve my real estate craigslist ad

redcruz

I'm looking to get tips on how to advertise online for FREE and how to improve my real estate craigslist ad

I'm looking for tips about:
1. Real estate craigslist ad call-to-action
2. Driving more traffic to real estate craigslist ad
3. Free online advertising other than craigslist, SEO, social media and email marketing

Thank you.

Inquestor

Hello redcruz :)

Let me be the first to welcome you to Webmaster Sun, a very active community filed with knowledgeable members. I will do my best to point you in the right direction while awaiting others response.

1) The first thing you should do is look at your competition and check out, analyse what types of advertisements they are using as well as their CTA (Call To Action). Log each and every one and see what works for you.

2) Not sure about this one, others might chip in.

3) Do a detailed search for other classified websites used in your area, maybe use your local newspapers or their websites as an advertisement source.

Hope that helps a bit.

Cheers!

SEOPub

What I would do is look at successful real estate agents in other areas of the country that are not direct competitors. Then pick up the phone and call them. One thing salespeople love to do is talk about their own business. I bet 7 out 10 will be more than happy to share with you what is working well for them.

redcruz

redcruz
BRILLIANT IDEA, you guys are giving practical/doable ideas, thanks :dancing2:

I already done Inquestor's idea and it helped me improved my craigslist ad.

I'll be doing your idea next.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.