Promoting your own blog posts

pcyownsme

How did you promote your own blog posts after you have published it?

All I have ever really done is share them on facebook, twitter, google+ and other social networks, but recently I am trying on forums and getting good results returned by traffic and sales.

MrGravyCakes

That's good that your getting good returns, yiu seem to be going about it the right way. I did pay money to google to advertise it for me, but it isn't really necessary. A good tip I have is to submit you blog to stumbleupon, that helped me quite a bit. Submit every post to stumbleupon, digg, FB, twitter.

Archana

I mostly promote my blogs in Social media sites and high PR sites where can I get huge number of people available most of the time in search of different info's. By sharing the links of my blogs on different sites I get huge existence of people which increases the popularity of it within a month only.

elijahcamp1

check out onlywire. will syndicate that post out to 30 social media places. huge...

KishoreSingh

Normally I posts my blogs on High PR sites in order to make it viral all over the world. By doing this I get the assurance that my blog will get the existence of many people who are surfing internet daily in search of info regarding anything.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.