What are the things make you most happy?

Andre

Hi there,
Money, Love or Works, etc... What are the things make you most happy?

Any shares ?

rajesh

I like to work but it should be interesting job

paulgl

These all things are making me happy person all the way.

Linksdepth

Hello

See friend ,all things are very compulsory and use full and making us happy, but every thing has a time or limitations you know.
Money.. yes of course money is most important in our lives. and if you are doing work honestly and with happily then you can earn more money,and if you have good money then you can get a good love :eek:
so try to feel happy and good with your all situations and be satisfactory with your all things.
So according to my point of view every thing and moment is giving us happiness..so every thing is making me happy.. :)

arindamb

Well in my opinion if you money and love and also you have good business then it can make you happy forever.

fabrizio

I'll say that a perfect or a balanced combination of love, work and money this makes me happy.

JoeHasty

Ofcource Love from lovable once make me happy, I can spend my life without money but without love it is impossible to live for me.

MicelMaricom

Its "shopping", Yahh shopping makes me very happy, I like to buy branded stuffs for me, I like to go with the current trend of fashion and for that I regularly go for shopping and enjoy it.

I love watching the sunset from the beach it makes me so happy, I like shopping, I tried to go to beach to watch sunset at every weekend.

Virgilio Fain

Helping a person in need makes me happy, also I whenever I brings smile in anyone's face and if the reason behind there smile is me then it also makes me happy.

JoeHamilton

JoeHamilton
It is very good quality of your's that you get happy when you help someone after all It is said very truely by people that friend in need is friend indeed, keep helping others.

GregorySapp

For me , its work. I need a lot and lots of work if I won't get work I won't get money and if I won't get money I won't get love and If I won't get love I won't get peace. That's what I think.

JakePeter

My good performance at my job place makes me most happy and if do best than it inspires me to do job better than before.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.