How fast is your website?

RDO Servers

Hello everyone,

I was playing around with the [URLnf="http://tools.pingdom.com/"]Pingdom SpeedTest Utility[/URLnf] today.

I try to make sure all of my site load in less then 2 seconds.

My main site is 430.4KB, 50 requests
Loaded in 1.06 seconds. That works for me!

orangesweety

Pingdom tools is very much useful website tool to test our website loading performance.
It will gives three main details like website size, loading time and performance.

Loading time and size we can estimate, but is showing performance rating based on various factors. That is great.

arronmattwills

Hello everyone,

I was playing around with the [URLnf="http://tools.pingdom.com/"]Pingdom SpeedTest Utility[/URLnf] today.

My website is 2.0 MB, took 85 Requests to load with 70/100 Performance grade and loaded in 1.93seconds.

But how these statistics helps to improve our website ranking in SERPs, can anyone explain in detail please?

RDO Servers

RDO Servers
When people visit websites, they want them to be fast. Studies have show that if a site takes (If I remember the numbers correctly) more then 3 seconds to load, something like 72% of people will click "back" and try a different site.

Google wants to give quality results. If people do a Google search, and get a bunch of poor results, to low quality pages, people will stop using Google and use Bing instead.

Google knows this, so it ranks pages, based on what people want. i.e. fast loading speed, among many other things.

Therefore, if your site is very slow, this can hurt your rankings.

Don't get too caught up with the 3rd party "Performance Grade". Have a loading time under 2 seconds is pretty good. You can also check your site with the Google page speed utility and check for other specific recommendations that can affect your rankings.

tarunap

Perf. grade - 95/100, Requests - 48, Load time - 2.74s, Page size - 515.0kB. Above 2s, slow due to the JS files.

rajivsinghi

Hello everyone,

Thanks for this tool. I just tried my web site and it shows me as...

Perfect Grade:- 85/100
Request - 72
Load TIme:- 4.04s
Page Size:- 2.9 MB
Is it Good or NOt???

Thanks

Charliedavid

hello my load time is 11.13 sec and page size is 1.2 mb. Can anyone help me out in solving the issue. As the website is of website design and development and I am not a developer but only a maintenance employee. So kindly help me out.

AndiLim

Upon checking the said tool I find out the loading time for my website is 1.79secs. Is the result really credible I mean I have tried it twice and it shows a different result? On my first attempt it tells me the said information above while the other one is 2.58s.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.