How to make money off Reddit?

MaxiPads889

Hey guys.
So I have a bot that can get me 1000's of upvotes on reddit. This gets me to the front page of basically any subreddit and from one article I usually get about 15,000 views.
Not sure how to make money from this. Adsense nor Affiliate marketing doesn't seem to be converting very well.
Any ideas?

Nytshade

Give that bot to me... just kiddin :DD:

Since you can place your content on the front page of many subreddits, my question to you is - what is the reaction on your posts? Are the comments you're getting positive ones, negative or you don't get any engagement?

Do those visitors engage on your blog as well like share the content on social sites and leave comments on the blog?

thagar

Ummm... what kind of info are you putting up?? because I would put info that can lead to something and not just give everything up in the post...

ericplotz1

Give that bot to me... just kiddin :DD:
I'm not! I wan't that bot. Hopefully this isn't a plight to advertise his bot 0_o. I'm gonna ask for a free version just to make sure!!! JK But seriously OP whats this bot? lol

Hey guys.
So I have a bot that can get me 1000's of upvotes on reddit. This gets me to the front page of basically any subreddit and from one article I usually get about 15,000 views.
Not sure how to make money from this. Adsense nor Affiliate marketing doesn't seem to be converting very well.
Any ideas?
You need to have a strategy that involves free content. Redditors are freakin nutz about anything that is posted with the motive to make $$$. You need to be an authority and provide value, and then begin posting in subreddits relevant to your expertise. If you're not an expert or knowledgeable in something then forget about it. You'd be surprised though. If you love doing something chances are someone else will love it.

Listen to this starting at 2:58 (listen to it all if you like hip hop, I love this song!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoBhhRqNruk

BTW: The full version of the sample in that song is "What If Money Wa No Object" by Alan Watts

Nytshade

I'm not! I wan't that bot. Hopefully this isn't a plight to advertise his bot 0_o. I'm gonna ask for a free version just to make sure!!! JK But seriously OP whats this bot? lol
Lol... now you're making me want it too :DD:

You need to have a strategy that involves free content. Redditors are freakin nutz about anything that is posted with the motive to make $$$. You need to be an authority and provide value, and then begin posting in subreddits relevant to your expertise. If you're not an expert or knowledgeable in something then forget about it. You'd be surprised though. If you love doing something chances are someone else will love it.

Listen to this starting at 2:58 (listen to it all if you like hip hop, I love this song!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoBhhRqNruk

BTW: The full version of the sample in that song is "What If Money Wa No Object" by Alan Watts
I totally agree with what you've just said and just want to add that people tend to forget that Reddit is a community more like a forum so most subreddits have passionate people and some are experts... make sure you provide value, like Eric said, but most importantly engage and be part of the community.

People fail in social media marketing because they miss the word "social" all they want to do is promote their stuff. Same with reddit, you need to be social to rip the benefits.

And Eric ma ninja, that video is no longer available but I'll check the full version.

Last edited:

MaxiPads889

The reactions are mixed - It depends if they can tell if its been manipulated or not. On bigger subreddits with dripfeed votes - it works PERFECT.

Rockk

When you can place your content at the front site of many subreddits, my issue to you is certainly - precisely what is the reaction with your posts? Are definitely the comments it's getting confident ones, limiting or you do not get any diamond?

Do the visitors have interaction on your web log as well just like share this on public sites and leave suggestions on the blog page?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.