Whats is your favorite Code Editor

achat

Aptana has an excellent jquery editor built into its javascript editor.

EnricTellez

I like notepad++ for the fact that it has FTP build in to it, nice to edit files on a server without having to download > edit > upload.

Also I don't like it when text-editors finish my html tags for me, I'd rather do it manually.

energizedit

Mainly BBEdit but also Dreamweaver. I like text editing most so BBEdit is a great tool for that.

alices00ze

I use Webstorm. Because it is the smartest code completion editor, on-the-fly error detection, powerful navigation and refactoring.

daniel27lt

I have to say I've used many over the years. But now I resort to three of them. Dreamweaver by Adobe, I really like the complexity of it. Another favorite of my is NotePad++, the simplicity of it is outstanding, and it's 100% free. But my overall favorite would have to be Atom. It's very basic to use and complex at the same time. The black background I really like as to me, it makes the code look alive.

DarioPV

I really fell in love with Brackets. Live preview option seemed kinda neat and if I remember correctly you had some options to import PSD files for muck-ups. I used it only for HTML and CSS though, not sure how it behaves for more backend related work.

tamaodkk267

I use Sublime Text too. But sometimes i use Visual Studio for develop Desktop Application.

bernawrd

I have used Dream weaver and notepad++, but there are far better code editors that you can use to speedup your application development. If you have a good grip in HTML and CSS, then you will be much better off in control by using a text editor. I would recommend Sublime Text, because it has lots of plugins and packages that can help you write and check your code, and the look and feel is very customize-able.

forgood

brackets is the best beside his easy he correct your code and make the alert when you miss any thing to make your code all clear and correct

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views