How to make fully responsive table designs ?

orangesweety

Hi friends, we have different popular responsive website design frameworks with unique css coding techniques.

I have recently started a new client project with responsive design, i used different frameworks, but they are making table width to 100% in responsive view but that is not fulfilling the requirement. How to make a fully responsive tables?

Last edited:

melviin

Hi friends, we have different popular responsive website design frameworks with unique css coding techniques.

I have recently started a new client project with responsive design, i used different frameworks, but they are making table width to 100% in responsive view but that is not fulfilling the requirement. How to make a fully responsive tables?
what are current CSS responsive framework are you using?

Mostly responsive frameworks are supporting responsive tables.

RDO Servers

Check out Bootstrap. Makes it easy to use a 'table like' design, without actually using tables. When your done, it will be completely responsive also.

Kyrie

Create a div with the size of each column, and the using CSS set responsiveness. You'll have to completely reorganize but I wouldn't make one less than 480 as it is seldom anyone uses a smaller screen.

Baljit singh

Psd to html responsive

Hi,

Here you can get your responsive designs and concern about responsive sites from psd2html.

RenderedElite

You must edit the CSS to fix it.. If you know how to code responsive websites then this should be an easy task using a media query to target the resolution and setting the width where you want them. For example if its four columns then make the table 100% and the th, tds 25% .. etc. I am not sure exactly how much data is in these columns so my example may be wrong, but it is an easy task if you resize your browser and use the inspect element tool to play around with the CSS at the targeted resolution.

rmmfree

You can insert the table into a div with a class for each resolution (mobile, tablet or desktop).
For example, something like:

<div class="col-10-lg col-15-md col-24-sm"><table>....</table></div>

Other way to solve it is to override the table definition in the css file by your own implementation.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.